Eternal Lands Official Forums
Susje

Another connection bug?

Today, after angler made some nasty comments in @@6 about the way I speak in english was booted by riptide. It has passed more than one hour and I can't connect again. Usually the boots are 20 minutes if I'm not wrong. What is this? A connection problem, a very long boot, a lock?

You know full well you have been pushing it since you returned. You were booted twice this morning by Revi and this makes 3 with a lock. We are not playing around with you anymore. If you continue to abuse everyone else in the game, you will be locked. You can ask radu to unlock you when he sees fit.

I see... Some player start to flame me in @@6, I reply without using the bad language often they use when talk about me and I am booted while the player who started the flame is not booted. And then you say I abuse everyone in the game.

If you don't like me and want to persuade me to quit EL at least say it clearly, no need for excuses like "you are locked often and abuse everyone".

We don't like you and want you to quit EL.

Yes, a really well biased and neutral post.

Thanks for letting us know your opinion.

Want some fish?

Piper

Susje, you forgot to mention that you already got booted several hours earlier for, again, bashing radu in @6 (first remark got a channel reminder, which you chose to ignore, the repeat got you the boot).

Nor was that boot the first time you got a correction for your behaviour in @6. After a certain time, even we learn that for certain players warnings, mutes, and boots just don't work (even after explaining the why of the correction).