Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Entropy

Android client, 8th release [fixed on 29th]

Edit: Please try again. No new features, but the screen going black and other bugs should be fixed. Please let me know if they aren't.

Same link as before: http://www.eternal-lands.com/SDLActivity-debug.apk

Fixed the double numbers bug

Fixed some other keyboard bugs (for example, now you can see what you type even with a hardware keyboard)

Made it so the app won't crash when starting/stopping external keyboard
MUCH easier to attack smaller creatures

after connecting my bluetooth mouse I started to get crashes. First crash happened instantly when I rightclicked. After this crashes kept occurring, even after disconnecting the mouse, and restarting the tablet. Cleared the data and tried again, without mouse, and it is working o.k. now. No crash yet.

That's strange, I have a BT mouse and can't reproduce the problem. Can you please try it again and make sure it's the mouse, and not some weird coincidence?

Tried again, did not change any settings from default. When I rightclick, client closes but keeps running. If I go back to it I need to log back in. I do not get crashes every 10 seconds anymore.

Trust BT Mouse

Galaxy TAB 3 Tablet

Moved the App to the SD card

Can you help me debug this problem?

If so, get the adb drivers for your device (I think any Samsung adb drivers would do?).

Once you install them, connect your tablet to the computer via usb, open a command prompt window, and type: adb logcat

Then start the game, start the mouse, and when it crashes, do a ctrl+c on that window.

Then paste the last 50 lines or so here.

Re-downloaded the client and played for a long time, harvesting, fighting and walking around, all without any problem. Seems whatever caused the crashes is fixed.