Eternal Lands Official Forums
Samsemilia

Cant Login since today morning [solution on second page]

If changing IP doesn't help it seems something more serious than a blacklisted IP. Maybe OVH checks internet provider, operating system?

I have TEMPORARILY removed the requirement on my proxy server that requires payment. That nmeans if you connect to lrnr-main configuration (by setting a shortcut the same way you get to test but use 'lrnr-main'), you may be able to get in now. Radu had tested it before I removed the restriction and he was able to connect to the game when he was blocked before.

Any paypal donations as a thank you will be accepted.

Ok, here is the deal. As Learner said, he was nice enough to allow everyone to connect through his proxy.

What you have to do is to start: el.exe lrnr-main

You can make a bat file in your el folder, such as el_proxy.bat In it, just add this line:

el.exe lrnr-main

I have the same problem from Czech Republic.

Both connections (fix VDSL and mobile network) to internet are OK, pings to game.eternal-lands.com are OK, but cannot login to game as other players.

Learners solution works nice. I would like to thank him. Many thanks Learner!

Guest Rogue_Silence

This solved the login problems that I was having! Now, how to donate for Learner's service? I'm happy to donate!

Rogue_Silence

This solved the login problems that I was having! Now, how to donate for Learner's service? I'm happy to donate!

Rogue_Silence

My web pages (such as the TOP 100 players) has a Donate Button/link at the bottom or you can contact me privately and I can give you details as well.

Guest Rogue_Silence

Rogue_Silence

My web pages (such as the TOP 100 players) has a Donate Button/link at the bottom or you can contact me privately and I can give you details as well.

Done. You should have received a donation at the addy listed on the Top Players page, with a note added regarding use by this char. Not sure how long that will keep me going, but let me know somehow if I have exceeded use/donation limit. Thank you again,

Rogue_Silence

Guest Silenced

I can't login either for days now! then I was able to for 1 day...now I can't same problems, same x to disconnect things.....

I'm in America!!!! "??? 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.