Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
fairydragon

Novac Bug

I have killed 50-60 of novac's brownies on both gp and targ. I have not receive the message and Novac states I still need the brownie. It might even being interfering with the cockatrices. Please help i would like to finish these. Thank you fairydragon

The brownie Novac wants can spawn on a number of different maps... not just GP and TG. Not being able to find it in those two places is not a bug. Good luck :)

Hi I don't not want to argue with you, but i have kill the brownie on other maps not just those two. I have had mod watch and i kill a brownie in front of them and they said that it was the right brownie and they did not understand why I did not get the message.

Please contact me in-game so we can try and figure this out. I find it hard to believe that you would be the first and only one in all those years who has a bug with this quest.

HI Wizzy! I am on cockatrice on the first one. I am on the last mission with the brownie, wood sprite, brown snake, ect. I have gotten all of the other except for brownie that I know of, but i don't remember getting a message for brown snake and wood sprite. Novac keeping telling me that i still need the brownie.