Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
saxum

Have mirror creatures random drop CD Removal Stones

Market is flooded with removal stones so I suggest creatures which can do mirror damage have a unlikely chance of dropping a Collateral Damage removal stone. The affects are similar. Yes I know it is only 1 pick point but it would allow players to try perk before they keep or have to reset. If common enough on market some may choose to get perk, remove it later to use PP and then get it again. I used to do it with Fast Regen perk when I had 3 extra pick points and when got 4th would remove and add four points to an attribute.

Market is flooded with removal stones so I suggest creatures which can do mirror damage have a unlikely chance of dropping a Collateral Damage removal stone. The affects are similar. Yes I know it is only 1 pick point but it would allow players to try perk before they keep or have to reset. If common enough on market some may choose to get perk, remove it later to use PP and then get it again. I used to do it with Fast Regen perk when I had 3 extra pick points and when got 4th would remove and add four points to an attribute.

(emphasis added by me)

So you suggest adding yet another source of removal stones. While the suggested stone might (or might not) be a useful addition, let's not add yet another source of removal stones, please.

It could be useful if it replaces some of the current drops (so total numer of removals dropped stays more or less the same, but you get more variation)

(emphasis added by me)

So you suggest adding yet another source of removal stones. While the suggested stone might (or might not) be a useful addition, let's not add yet another source of removal stones, please.

It could be useful if it replaces some of the current drops (so total numer of removals dropped stays more or less the same, but you get more variation)

Yes I suggest adding it for removal stones from shop cost same amount whether 1 PP or 10 PP to remove. Many have been calling for changes in drops of removal stones and useless scrolls which NPC do not buy to no avail so I am trying a different tactic to get get some more useful removal stones added to game. Many perks were added but very few new removal stones.

I'm not against the stone in itself.

But I couldn't help noticing that you start with "Market is flooded with removal stones" and then, straight after that,

suggest to add yet another source of them, in addition to all the existing ones.

I'd rather see the new perk removal be added to the existing drops, lowering the rate of some of the less popular/lee used ones.

So same total amount of perk removal stones, but more variety.

As I said there have been requests of that type of thing before but nothing happened so I did not want to post a duplicate post.