Eternal Lands Official Forums

Can't trade, you or the other guy has a higher carrying capacity - A/D pots do not affect EMU and have not for a long time.

Edited by saxum

A/D pots (or anything else a/d related, like a/d levels) have never had any influence on EMU. Even potions of physique or coordination don't influence emu, afaik.

And frankly, I have NO idea what you are trying to suggest / ask / tell us.

He's referring to a bug where you can't trade while certain pots are in use, despite that they don't affect emu.

Yes, and that is actually quite annoying when try make quick shares after fight. That thing should really changed.

A/D pots are usually ones I am using when I encounter this "undocumented feature" and I was not positive WHY it was added other than being told once when starting that I could not trade due to some old features.

Erm, i am not sure either what Saxum meant with A/D pots, they have not that "can't trade" effect, but physic and coord potions effects to players "might" -crossattribute, and makes person unable to trade. Never noticed other pots effect that way.

Edited by Littlebig

Point is NO potions affect EMU otherwise players would use to temporarily raise emu hence there is no reason why drinking potions should affect ability to trade.