Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Patriot

So-long Eternal Lands

Well it's time to say my official good-byes to this game. I sold my character Talon today, and with that I take my final leave of Eternal Lands.

I have had some thrilling times, and made some incredible friends, as well as many enemies.

I would like to personally thank the members of the best guild Eternal Lands ever had, We Gotz This! Having put the guild together from a small, but tight group of friends we went on to cause lots of trouble that kept the game entertaining and fun. Ya we serped a lot of you, bag-jumped each chance we got. We would get the best Daritha and Haidir dailies together and then sponsor a Sun-Tzu stone 15 minutes before days end, just for the laughs. We even got radu to change a meh #day, to a bad #day just so we could remove the bad day and use a tzu stone. The few times we actually managed to make it to the daily invance we'd go the the MB spawn and kill it just so no one else could. Great times. One of my funniest memories is when a few of us went up to hydro where Stivy was battling out an invasion Milf, and began to attempt to serp him, which resulted in Stivy's death. I laughed so hard. We had so many amazing memories that I will remember forever. So with that I would like to especially thank CherUT, who has changed my life in an amazing way I never could have dreamed. Along with my other friends in WGT Finja, Rabbitman (Mandalore), Noah, Starkie, Kricket, Ragz, Smurf and Halosmee.

There are many other's that I have met along the way who have impacted me in one way or another. As usual the list would be to large to list.

I personally want to thank one other person, Starlite. You have been my longest friend in-game, both on the PK server as well as on main. I thank you for your friendship, and for taking me in when I was getting started on main server.

Thank you also Wizzy and Alphabet for some of the funnest invasions possible! Keep up the good work

So with that being said, farwell Eternal Lands. Thank you for all the epik memories, and for the friendships that I have gained because of it.

Talon

Sad to say goodbye to a long time good friend, been many years with some ups and downs but though it all our friendship remained intact and I hope it does for many years to come. I wish you all the best as always, lotsa love, keep in touch...your friend..Star

Edited by Starlite

I haven't been on these forums in months it seems. Sad to see this post, but I fully understand where you are coming from. Was happy to play with you up until my own departure over a year ago. Best of luck to you.

Yeah I can vouch for the deceitful, lying, dishonest, cheating, low-down, no-good character he was, just he described himself in his post. He truly was a troublemaker! (rule #1)

But yeah, good luck in your future. And may these "epik memoriez" continue to flow back into your mind when you're treated the same way you've treated otherz! :D

*thumbs up*