Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
caladina

Battle kit etc selectable as a group from storage

Not sure what to call it but could we be able to select favorite items from storage in one group?

for instance, if you have been harvesting and decide to go fighting you go to storage and store all then select a pre selected group of items, weapons, armour etc in one hit to save you having to click them all each time you change from one to another.

We have items lists, have you not used them? I have an item list for combat items, one for harvesting and many others for various items I mix.

To set up an item list:

Go to a storage and open your storage and inventory

put in your inventory all the items you want in your item list.

(there is a button at bottom on your inventory that says item list, click that)

a side pannel opens and has a + on it. Click that. it will ask you to name it.

Your are ready now. When you are in a storage you can pull items out of storage with your item list. I wish you could double click, but it's drag and drop.

Hope this is what you are looking for.

I just tried that out, no, i didn't know about that, i is useful, the idea i was thinking of was one click to load all the items in the items list.

At least you can have all of one type of kit in one place, thanks.

What does "reload from file" do, from the drop down menu when you right click the kit heading/name

Edited by caladina

I just tried that out, no, i didn't know about that, i is useful, the idea i was thinking of was one click to load all the items in the items list.

At least you can have all of one type of kit in one place, thanks.

I'm afraid your idea won't fly. There is already something in place that closes the item list at random intervals, to complicate macroing (from what Iheard).

So basically getting your inventory loaded with one click certainly won't pass.

What does "reload from file" do, from the drop down menu when you right click the kit heading/name

It does exactly what it says: it reloads the item lists from the corresponding file. That would allow you to change the lists (with a text editor), save the changes and make them visible in the client without needing to restart the client.

But that file is using numeric codes, not item names.