Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Multani

Alternative recipe

Hello friends, as far i'm potioner i would like to know if theres any (other) alternative recipe

for potions of great healing, since those potions are very useful in combat...

My suggestion is something like:

30 - Toadstools

15 - Body restoration potions

10 - Magic essences

Note: Of course can be any kind of plant, but toads are ''similar'' to ogre toes and same color of final potion (red) :inquisitive:

I personally was looking for something related to ''potioning'' skill, nothing about mob drops.

I understand and agree with the motivation for an alternate recipe, but any recipe you come up with will be in competition with this in-game source.

A BR is worth 15-16 gc, a GHP is worth about 160 gc, so any recipe involving more than 10 BR-s does not make sense.

I understand and agree with the motivation for an alternate recipe, but any recipe you come up with will be in competition with this in-game source.

A BR is worth 15-16 gc, a GHP is worth about 160 gc, so any recipe involving more than 10 BR-s does not make sense.

It can make sense when you account for the lower EMU of the GHP and the amount of health from a single shot.

Agree with Learner, like i said was just my suggestion....it can be discussed or changed of course.

Thanks and have a nice day!

It can make sense when you account for the lower EMU of the GHP and the amount of health from a single shot.

Players will buy GHPs at 160 gc regardless of the source, you can sell BRs to the NPC for 15 gc and have a chance of making a natural GHP in the process of making the BRs. It does not make economic sense for the point of view of potting to have a recipe that involves more than 10 BRs. If the market for GHPs was short (more demand than available) the price would adjust, but that doesnt seem likely. I know why people buy GHPs, but why produce them at 150% cost of sales price?

In comparison, the EMPs do not have an abundant enough source of natural drops. Their market value is around 400 gc, sufficient to make up for the cost of the ingredients in a comparable recipe as proposed here.

Edited by Maxine

Alternative formula don't need to be 10 brs, was just my suggestion..

Edited by Multani