Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Thyralax

Blood of the Sorcerer

An old veteran sits in the tavern returning after a long journey telling all who bought him a drink of the tale of Tenemet. that In days of old the sorcerer king rode across the lands bringing with him an army of darkness.

One fateful day his army was met upon the fields of Seridia and was repelled by the brave warriors of Draia who defeated Tenemet in a ferocious and bloody battle and he was banished from our fair world along with his commanders. Many a good warrior and wizard fell that brutal day but good prevailed and peace lasted many a year."

As he was about to finish his tale for today a few coins in his cap from the captive audience the door blasts open and a old warrior stumbles in "My lord my lord you have returned? the wizards of Tarsengaard were right and in time too or spies report that Orcs with Tenemets infernal symbol have been seen in small groups making ready to gather again." the old man just stands quietly and throws his cloak aside gripping his stave "Gather the warriors new and old this time we shall make sure he can never return!"

Invasion will take place on Friday 8th May. 8pm GMT. All will be welcomed new and old. Be prepared for battle and riddles and a contest or two in the middle

As we prepare to face an old foe in battle once more.

Updates will be posted here every day on the lead up. Spread the word and be prepared.

Thyralax

Welcome back Thyralax !! :-)

Alas, fortune has turned her blind eye on me (or was it that I angered Aluwen and her blessings were withdrawn from her faithful follower?) - anyway, it's the one weekend this spring that I'll be off with my kids starting friday afternoon...

... so I hope you'll all enjoy (and fight bravely) this truly intriguing battle to come!

May Aluwen guard all brave warriors, wizards, archers and beast masters who dare to oppose Tenemet's evil forces that day!

Gwaew

After leaving the tavern the old man travelled on the wings of Unalas to the Magic schools of Draia searching for knowledge of his old foe.

Palon Veritas was first :He went in search of ancient tomes and grimoirs for knowledge of the Sorcerer's power. Deep into the hidden places and libraries of that mystical place but Instead of books and knowledge he found traitorous wizards and dark souls hell bent of returning their old master to Draia. He discovered their plan to open portals through out the lands so that their master could send his armies once more into the realms eternal.

With no chance to battle so many Warlocks he instead cloaked himself with the magic of illusion and he crept silently into the deeper levels of the once mighty school and stole fragments of Tenemets spell books, ancient crumbling pages that held the secrets to the sorcerers powers.

Barely escaping with his life he returned to the Towers of Tarsengaard to seek the wizards and scholars residing there's help to decipher the infernal parchments.

Yet he did not act alone, fpor he knew that battles would soon be fought so he sent trusted runners out to scout the lands for evidence of these amassing armies and too spread the word to warn and prepare warriors, wizards, summoners, archers, saints, sinners and mercenaries of all sorts and all proficiency in readiness for the battles that were sure to come.

The old mans research indicates portals will be opening upon Irillion (C2) Friday 8th May at around 8pm GMT. Unless you are prepared to risk your lives for the benefit of your fellow eternals We suggest you take cover somewhere safe. (c1 will be safe apart from Tarsengaard magic school) all indoor storages on c2 will remain safe as will Port Anitora and Idaloran)

Otherwise we have no idea where the portals will appear.

Thyralax

A silent hush fell upon the halls of the school of magic's depths as the Ancient Sorcerer stepped from the shadows his commander kneeling before him "He has taken the scroll my lord as you predicted" The Echoing laughter that followed even made the commander shiver "of course he did my dear fool, make sure our forces are prepared. those so called warriors will fall into our hands and we shall crush them in a single night! then Draia will be mine"

The commander crawled away and began directing his lieutenants watching Orc's and ogres grabbing for spears and clubs, Feroses began ushering the fluffies into the transport pens, Yeti's dragging the bears and trices along the corridors. Craven goblins baiting and sharpening the teeth and claws of wolves and lesser critters. Whilst the dragons over looked with eager anticipation. The Commander smiled and spat upon the floor "Yes my master they will be crushed"

INVASION 8th may at 8pm GMT! The hoards will be invading maps on C2 and possibly tarsengaard magic school.

Be prepared All of C1 will be safe as will all inside storages on c2, as well as idaloran and port anitora.

Actually I intend on not being active at all; It is fine for those who want to fight but those who don't and do not want to sit inside mixing are left out.

Updated:

For those who want countdown:

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?p0=769&iso=20150508T21&year=2015&month=5&day=8&hour=21&min=0&sec=0&msg=Event%3a%20Blood%20of%20the%20Sorcerer&csz=1

Time in different timezones:

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Event%3A+Blood+of+the+Sorcerer&iso=20150508T21&p1=769

Better?

Edited by saxum

At approximately 4;30 EL time

#Message from Thyralax: Be ready! Evil portals are beginning to manifest accross the lands. Invasion Starting in 20 mins...
#Message from Thyralax: Seridia (c1) will be safe except for TG magic school, all Irillion maps except North redmoon, Bethel, Sedicolis, egratia and Aeth athelon Will remain safe!

This means invasion will be launched early.