Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Maxine

Info please on the new invisible dragon

I would like to add the new creature to the wiki and am looking for information and images of the new invdrag. I also think it would be nice to have a place where people can post when they have killed it. Info I have thus far, please confirm or correct if you can:

- It is invisible

- It is a little blue dragon

- It has been killed in various c2 maps

- There are two of them in game

- Respawn time is about an hour

- It can be ranged

- He might tele when on low health when ranged (50 health?)

- It has 1200 health points

- It drops a banana (use yet unknown)

- It drops 10-26 k gc

Happy hunting all.

Edited by Maxine

Highest gc drop I've gotten is 26,603 gc, so possibly up to 30k. (And lowest and only other was 11,662gc.)

I don't think the tele relates to his health or being ranged, but is more likely a random thing. It tele'd on one of the other players who had to hunt it again, but didn't for me on my two full-health kills. Luck.

Respawn... radu hinted at 20-30 minutes, and my first kill's corpse disappeared somewhere in that time frame. It could be very random so I wouldn't try to be specific with that for now.

As for maps, I'm not sure C1 can be ruled out yet. Until the second is killed while the first's corpse is still around, we don't even know if we're only killing the same one. It being invisible and non-aggressive, it could even be safe to show up on IP.

Training arrows do nothing to it (or if they do anything, it's minimal, I got two hits on him with them and 0 damage). PK arrow minimum.

rmDERpI.png

Edited by Burn