Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Orick

new instance type

Hi, I was thinking about this today and wanted to c what others thoughts were...

a 1-3 player instance.

20 waves, 30 mins each wave

wave---creature

1---30 Mountain Chims

2---30 Cockatrice

3---20 Leo Orcs

4---15 Giants

5---1 invasion Cocalar (not instance Cocalar)

6---30 Frost Troll

7---30 Yeti

8---20 Leo Trolls

9---20 Arctic Chims

10---1 invasion Bula (not instance bula)

11---20 meltea

12---20 chitros

13---20 nasparliu

14---10 little dragon blues

15---1 invasion Bula (not instance bula)

16---15 little dragon pinks

17---5 red dragons

18---4 black dragons

19---2 ice dragons

20---2 instance bula or 1 instance MB

-set all waves except wave 15 and 20 as invasion creatures, giving them a chance to drop 10k drops and there normal removal stones.

-+50% creature count per person on the map at any time the wave before (not including boss wave)

-each wave starts a 20 or 30 min timer and each wave must be done in that time to get to the next wave

-maybe even once you get to wave 20 if you finish it you start over at wave 1 with 2x the creature spawn

-Mule in ings. Max of 3 players can enter, only 1 is needed to stay.

-If you die you go to a raised platform that allows you to re enter the instance if you have a rosto or are teled to hell if you dont have one.

I was thinking more on the style of this instance and not as much on this being the set creatures for this instance. but what do people think of this style of instance and what creatures would you use?

Edited by Orick

So we talked a lil about this instance in chan 6. the main idea behind this instance for me is I dont get to play much anymore and i would like something to do in the lil amount of time I get to play.

I work 80 hours a week and every chance i get to play i log and and c if i can get an instance or invasion going, usually with no success. I would like something to do during the times where others are not on to do instances with. something that is challenging, rewarding, and fun. If i can jump on and do an instance like this and c how far i can get each time i think it would be great.

i honestly think that i could get to wave 15 or 16 but with my lvls i dont think that i can get to higher waves then that without another play. this is why i put in there that the creatures should be invasion creatures not instance creatures. up to lvl 15 has the amount of creatures that i should have the chance to at least pay for the ings and breaks of this invasion and make some kind of gold. needing another player beyond wave 16 and changing the last wave to an instance wave allows for a slightly higher chance of making it worth 2-3 players being in this instance.

I really like this idea! I love trying myself against new monsters and in instances I am always eager if I can solo some of the monsters. Sometimes it can be hard to get a instance team so this would be cool! Would there be a Hours before you can visit again? Like a normal instance?

I'll repeat a small portion of what I said in @6 ... invances should not be for only 1 player. Reasons are relate t o training, farming, and discouraging multiplayer.