Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
EvanMarie

Day of More Grief vs. No Grief

Day of More Grief

English: Higher chances of items breaking today.

Role Playing: Today our planet is passing throughout an area in our universe where the electromagnetic law is slightly different, and this is causing the armors, weapons, tools and clothes to be slightly weaker, thus increasing their chance to break.

Day of No Grief

English: No weapons and armors break today (in combat).

Role Playing: Today our planet is passing throughout an area in our universe where the electromagnetic law is slightly different, and this is causing the armors, weapons and clothes to not break for the duration of this day, from normal combat.

Please make it so my tools also don't break on "Day of No Grief".

Thanks,

EvanMarie

(One could simply delete 'from normal combat' or add 'mixing or harvesting' in the role playing description and in the English description add 'clothes or tools' and delete 'in combat'

+1

Seems only fair that they break on more grief, they should be countered on no grief

The tools that break more are only tools, like pickax and saw, that are used in combat. I don't think pickaxes used for harvesting or M&P used for potioning break more. Anyone have any data that says otherwise?

I just have data that Fewer Tears does not work not data specifically on Day of More Grief.