Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
shasso

Im gettign married!

Im getting married in saturday. We've known eachother almost since we were born, we started dating when we were around 12 years old and we never parted since. I did cheat on her quite a lot, mostly when i got bored with her, but it was only with one person and she knew about it, even participated a few times. And we agreed that after we get married, we will continue this threeway thingie, cos its fun for all of us. We are getting married in secret because if my parents found out, the hell would break out... They dont like my wife to be, but i do. A lot. Eventhough she is not the best looking. But she is quiet, does most of the work around the house, cooks, cleans, does whatever i want her to, and gives me pleasure whenever i want, wherever i want. She doesnt mind me watching sports and drinking beer on the coutch. She is faithful too, she would never pull something behind my back. The doctors said she cant have babies... That is an obsticle, but a love her and we can still hope that in a few years the science will progress so far to be able to help her. We cannot afford to go to a honeymoon. Anyway, this saturday im getting married to my right hand. Wish us luck.

seeyaz

Gratz dude, but i seriously doubt anyone wanted to know 'bout your threesomes...but i wish you the best luck

but i seriously doubt anyone wanted to know 'bout your threesomes...

Just about as much as everyone wants to know about your location..... :twisted: :twisted:

Gratz shasso! Good luck with that! :wink:

...wtf??? :? :? :| :|

man, i actually believed you at first.

and gives me pleasure whenever i want, wherever i want.

and that was just plain wrong.

What great news!!! Can I come to the wedding? I wonder what the bridesmaids will look like....maybe the left and right foot tied in pink ribbons. You can serve finger foods at the reception. I bet the wedding night will be great I think I will bring baby oil as a wedding gift for the special night. I would never marry mine she is easy and has cheated on me b4 with other girls.............she likes to........well u get the picture.

Great shas!!! Hope it works out. Id give u a wedding present but ur a few 1000 miles away.

If this is true, it's quite pathetic...but it's obvious that telling us that your future wife is your slave and sexual toy makes you very happy. I hope you dont start hiting her when she is not following your orders :P

you have got to be kidding

uhhhh....ermm...uhhhh....ahahhaahahahahaaha :lol: :lol: :)

Guest L6vipoeg

"Note this is a true story:

True story, I was happy. My girlfriend and I had been dating for over a year, and so we decided to get married. My parents helped us in every way, my friends encouraged me, and my girlfriend? She was a dream! There was only one thing bothering me, very much indeed, and that one thing was her younger sister. My prospective sister-in-law was twenty years of age, wore tight mini skirts and low cut blouses. She would regularly bend down when near me and I got many a pleasant view of her underwear. It had to be deliberate. She never did it when she was near anyone else. One day little sister called and asked me to come over to check the wedding invitations. She was alone when I arrived. She whispered to me that soon I was to be married, and she had feelings and desires for me that she couldn't overcome and didn't really want to overcome. She told me that she wanted to make love to me just once before I got married and committed my life to her sister. I was in total shock and couldn't say a word. She said, "I'm going upstairs to my bedroom, and if you want to go ahead with it just come up and get me." I was stunned. I was frozen in shock as I watched her go up the stairs. When she reached the top she pulled down her panties and threw them down the stairs at me. I stood there for a moment, then turned and went straight to the front door. I opened the door and stepped out of the house. I walked straight towards my car. My future father-in-law was standing outside. With tears in his eyes he hugged me and said, "We are very happy that you have passed our little test. We couldn't ask for a better man for our daughter. Welcome to the family."

"The moral of this story is:"

"Always keep your condoms in your car."

:) good luck!

-L6vipoeg.

rofl l6vipo...whatever ur name is, that story rox =) at least there are some with a sence of humor =)