Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
vinoveritas

remove location restriction from daily cloth breaking

Perhaps change it so if you break the tailoring item outside DPa while fighting any creature (but not player), you get only tailoring points+gcs.

And if you break the item in DPa while pvping, you get a/d points reward in addition to gc+tailoring points.

That may satisfy everyone. People who just want the tailoring points don't have to risk getting PKed. People who want the additional a/d points reward have to go to DPa and risk getting PKed.

Edited by hussam

Perhaps change it so if you break the tailoring item outside DPa while fighting any creature (but not player), you get only tailoring points+gcs.

And if you break the item in DPa while pvping, you get a/d points reward in addition to gc+tailoring points.

That may satisfy everyone. People who just want the tailoring points don't have to risk getting PKed. People who want the additional a/d points reward have to go to DPa and risk getting PKed.

Interesting creative idea :)

Or just Cast Mi... like everyone has said Like really how hard is it to just keep Mi up and not flee....

Or just Cast Mi... like everyone has said Like really how hard is it to just keep Mi up and not flee....

I agree with you and I'm not protesting against PK nor am I suggesting allowing people to use other pvp arenas. I also agree with everything Wizzy said in this thread. Nothing is forcing people to do the quest.

I was simply looking for a compromise after reading Darrock's post since I very much respect both their opinions.

Edited by hussam