Eternal Lands Official Forums
fosztogato

Visual anomaly

Lol, I think he is referring to the large numerals on the digital clock in the lower right. Looks like an old bug which was gone as soon as you relogged.

Yes, you are right. (funny comment Burn:))

I uploaded a bigger picture (original size 600x447), so I don't know why small in forum.

I try to relog and check it.

The version of the image in the gallery is normal sized. Looks like you are running the windows client. Is it a recent build from git or the current release version from a couple of years ago. What were you doing in the client just before the bug appeared? Could you restore it to normal without restarting the client? Did it look normal after a restart?

Yes, I use windows client under win7 on 10" netbook. My screen size is 1024x600, so EL window is 800x600.

I start a new character for testing and translateing tutorial quests.

On the creation sceens looks everything right. When my char start at IP, I see a big clock and stats not in HUD.

After I talked with Tutorial NPC, stats gous to HUD and a clock is go to HUD, but the size keep big.

After restart EL, everything looks good and nice.

OK, thanks for the extra information. I've tried following those steps with that window size but everything looks fine. It could be a difference between our el.ini file settings I guess, or a driver issue. I'll have a quick look at the code but unless it is reproducible, I guess we will have to leave for now.