Eternal Lands Official Forums
saxum

Have General Stores buy racoon and skunk hats

The ants are back and they are making racoon and skunk hats and leaving them around since you can only wear so many hats. Make a market for these hats either with General Store or Trik in WS since he buys fur suits.

Note: Manufacturing 107 so do not need experience and with prices players pay these days for racoon and skunk furs I doubt many players will be mixing to sell to NPCs.

Well, do we need any extra gc source? I thought the idea was to get more gc sinks.

If anyone is in need of an extra gc sink, please keep my storage in mind. When i have enough i'll happily remove it from the game at an npc of my choosing

Well, do we need any extra gc source? I thought the idea was to get more gc sinks.

You really think the amount of gold coins produced by racoon and skunk hats will make a difference?

Gold coin sinks are only needed for players with so much inventory that they have no real need for gold coins other than to inflate market.

If ants are capable of trading to NPC fine but players hate throwing anything away and throwing them into an alt to store to save slots is useless.

Dunno... this sounds too much like making a change specifically caused by the Ants, and adding to the "profitability" of sitting an alt at the anthills collecting stuff, as some are already doing.

Ants should not cause game changes.

Maybe make the hats more useful then.

Like some monsters have a chance to flee, when you are wearing a Hat of Stink (skunk hat).

(Which means, they flee, if they even could kill you but couldnt stand the smell..)

Advantage:

You could walk even more safe through areas with agressive monsters, and they won't attack you or flee while wearing this hat.

Disadvantage:

You can't wear any kind of pr0 helmets.

Piper

Well, do we need any extra gc source?...

I do... :(

Well, you might want to start with finishing that harvest :P

Well, do we need any extra gc source?...

I do... :(

I told ya to charge for starting invances and invasions. :P