Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
FrozenSolid

Why the Invance Change?

Really just need to change back to 120-200 cuz now most of the Us players never see the invance and the 120-145 never runs

It really sucks when invance is ran everyday at like 12-2pm Us time so most of the players in the Us can't go..

There have been at least five 120-145 invances this month, so it does run (ran around 21:00, 23:00 and 0:00 GMT+1).

I would agree put it back to 120-200.. You have one team that goes daily while others are lucky to go once a month or as revi pointed out 5 times this month. Now compared to 145-200 during euro time that is or would seem like almost never

Players from 120-145 are to lazy.

When i had one week free i could play and get team ( what took me 2-3 hours) invance was started whole week.

Players are to lazy to stay 120145 channel, some are still at 120200 channel.

I dont want to try get a team again cos its wasting my time, when i have to go back to work i have no chance to do it next time, cos i dont have 5 hours to play EL.

Dropps from last invances (ices,2x MBs) 45k ea. So its almost rosto....

Only idea is to bind 100-120 and 120-145. Mobs are almost the same, but much more + some iceys, MBs what make invance profitable. But no exp for 100120 gives no sense to do it.

WilliamDeWorde

Edited by Pati2

Fair point really, theres plenty of players in this range. I have an alt in that range as well, and while not super ambitious to lvl it I go when asked or if needed.

Only real advantage I could see to combining them would just make it easier to have a team for both parts of the world :P combining the 100120 and 120145 might make a bit more sense, but Ive never done the 100120 so hard to say for sure