Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest DeathGuard

Now hear my side of the story!

Guest DeathGuard

Night falls in the village. Suddenly you wake up from a terrible nightmare. You wipe your forehead of sweat and look outside. In the bleak night you see a light that grows bigger and bigger. A elf with a torch was running toward your town. You step out to see what's wrong and he falls at your knees.

"Please! *deep breath* P-Please. I .. I can't go on. Something's gone awfully wrong. You must carry this message to the lord of White Stone." he says as he gives you a scroll.

You open the scroll and read it.

"Lord *someone*. Something disturbed the delicate ballance of magic. The creatures i collected over the years have gon mad and out of my controll. Now, in these terrible times, I,Lord *someone* of the High Mages Circle, ask you to stand by my side. Send me troops so I can destroy theese creatures! Signed: Lord *someone*, High Mage of *a place*."

After you take the message to the lord, he sends 500 palladins to settle the battles at *a place*. All things return to normal. When you return to your village you find it overrun by undead beeings, palladin skelletons and zombie warriors. Your life was destroyed before your eyes. The army of the dead was marching towards White Stone. The palladins were sent to their dooms. Now all that remains is to warn people about the war. Lord *someone*, the ruler of White Stone, doesn't belive a word and sends you away. Doesn't belive you ... before it's too late ...

After your familly, your house and your life was destroyed, you, a man with nothing to loose, swears to end the undead plague and the mad High Mage.

The rest of the story is up to you to make ... :D

What do you think?

sounds pretty good so far :D i would help make out the rest, but i am working on my own story.

keep up the good work!

later 8)

Sorry to be so late. DeathGuard, this belongs better in the Role-Playing Forum. You'll get a lot more responses and continuations there.

-Lyn-