Eternal Lands Official Forums

@Starlite - there should have been a spot, however if you used the paypal link, just send WolfWitch a forum PM with the email address you used for Paypal and she will be able to match it up.

~ Ceili of *PR*

Ahhh Star - I think I might have emailed you this morning to see who they were for. Just confirm you got the mail and I will know its you :)

Updated Prize Lists - over 30 Million GCs way to go people! Updated Ticket Holders too :) Good Luck Everyone - 24 hours left to get your tickets :)

A fantastic raffle and it managed to fetch $3140 for Cancer Research, so great work to everyone who contributed either/both prizes and bought tickets.

Extra thanks go to Wolfie and *PR* for organising it so very well! Congratz to those who won prizes and hopefully we can have another raffle just as good next year!

A huge huge thank you to everyone that helped out in ANY way!

The harvesting team, were as always, AMAZING - well over 1 million iron ore were harvested for this project!

People who donated extra prizes, thank you so much - a great prize list became epic with all your help - and to those buying tickets THANK YOU - the money raised will go a long way :)

Thanks also to my fellow Mods, who helped out with mixing, broadcasts, making people pkable and all those other things we do in the background - love you all thank you :) And ofc thanks to Radu for allowing the event and providing the platform, that we all love so much, for it to go ahead.

You all deserve a huge pat on the back - I am overwhelemed by all the support this year.

One problem though - how the hell do we top that!?