Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ganesha

Snazzy

Hello Aislinn and anyone who is reading this topic,...

I'd like ask you if you could unban my alt Snazzy, I realize I broke the rule which I unfortunately read after that incident. I had got unexpected situation which I had to solve. I think 5 min AFK on invance isn't too hard sin in comparing 4 years without problem with me. But I still have to apologize you for that. What do you think.? Could you unban me.? I can say I won't do that any more. Thanks a lot.

Well you were supposed to get an invance ban but since you logged off immediately instead of discussing it, I couldn't trigger that, so locked the character instead. Logging off won't avoid the issue, just makes it worse, as you see. There was also some question as to what you were doing in there while you were in there, both while "active" and while "afk".

Im sorry for my impolite behaviour, but I had got information about that I had to go to work instead my day off,... so I was upset, so I passed my anger to wrong head, honestly I didnt want to avoid discussion about that I just ran to work because I had the highest time to leave my house