Eternal Lands Official Forums
vass_7

Cannot return Pie Quest.

Hello. I have the following problem: I have started the Pie Quest 2 weeks ago and got the list of stuff I need to bring to Hyutan and a week ago I had to reinstall my EL. Today , since it is Magic Day, I decided to turn in the Pie Quest and I dont seem to be able to do so. When I do the conversation with Hyutan he doesnt let me give him the stuff needed and to be more accurate , after the Comptetition dialog I get More and then Goodbye... I am a hundred percent sure I havent done this quest before and cant get why I cant do so now...

Are You sure that You got All the items needed for the quest and the correct Amounts of them?

Better Check and then Re -check everything so You really are 100% sure..

AFAIK quests are saved server side so changing computers doesn't matter since the info is tied to Your Char's account and not Your computer.

Guest vass_71

Yes I have all the ingredients and the correct amounts of them. And nope I dont have the log on my PC now.

The server knows of course which quests have been done by each character. However, the quest logs are purely local, and not sent by the server at every log-in (luckily: mine is >350k).

Afaik, with established quests like this one, (almost) every time someone claims to have found a bug, we find that the error was with the person (ranging from a forgotten step to having done the quest already), not with the quest.

And if you are playing several characters, make sure the character that tries to hand in the quest is the same as the one that started it...

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.