Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
falcon2330

Light World <---> Dark World

ok this is proably a dumb idea, but i'll say it anywayz, when i was looking at the giant pillers in Nordcarn, i was thinking that there should be a giant blue swirl of light, that leads to a darker, more dangerous world, something like a wasteland, like Mortos took over that side of the world, but only way to get from there to back is to have a magic of at least 40, since i doubt ppl with 5 magic would stand a chance agaisnt.... wutever is over there :roll:

but yea.... its a little to hard to do, cause then everything green in the Dark World would have to be pale and bleak, no life what so ever.

but yea... what do u guys think? :wink:

no.. it would be like a unknown land, a huge map like wsc but there would be no map for that place.. all unknown.. and monsters of all sorts, zombies, etc.. the thing would be that you cannot take weapons into the map because there is a curse that mortos put upon that land that forbidded them, so you would have to kill all and anything with magic (when we get better spells this would be a good idea)

no.. it would be like a unknown land, a huge map like wsc but there would be no map for that place.. all unknown.. and monsters of all sorts, zombies, etc.. the thing would be that you cannot take weapons into the map because there is a curse that mortos put upon that land that forbidded them, so you would have to kill all and anything with magic (when we get better spells this would be a good idea)

YEA! thats wut i was thinking :D

but the thing is, to get there with FULL health, u need lvl 50 magic, half health is lvl 40 magic... so its ur choice to choose weather u want to have full health or half :P

that would be kinda cool and the only way to get any weapons or armor is to kill the monsters on the other side barefisted :lol:

and it would have to have some PK caves, it would be funny to see some of us people saying on a channel woot i just pk'd a iron broad on the mage map!

I think it would be cool! Like maybe there can even be dragons there, that well, of course breath fire at you, but like you could only defeat them with a certain spell, and it would be unknown.

that's just my idea,

later :wink:

on the note of dragons: roja we all know they cant be made big due to the coding of the game, but what about little dragons the size of a bear? just like modify the bear to have some horns n wings n a thinnner neck and tail and whamo. a dragon the size of a bear so that you cant 'walk into' it any more than you can a bear, so there should be no problems and it can maybe stronger than a fluffy and spawn in any map randomly like how the joker works.

this would give some excitement to the game and a nice bonus for high fighters. like the dragon spawns in VOTD and the fighters need to be called in to gang it. this would be very fun.

on the note of dragons: roja we all know they cant be made big due to the coding of the game, but what about little dragons the size of a bear? just like modify the bear to have some horns n wings n a thinnner neck and tail and whamo. a dragon the size of a bear so that you cant 'walk into' it any more than you can a bear, so there should be no problems and it can maybe stronger than a fluffy and spawn in any map randomly like how the joker works.

this would give some excitement to the game and a nice bonus for high fighters. like the dragon spawns in VOTD and the fighters need to be called in to gang it. this would be very fun.

Yeah thats a great idea :roll:

n00b: hi im a n00b i just started what do i do?

*dragon spawns at beam*

n00b is in cadever service.

n00b = pwned ROFL!!!!11!~1!

n00b has ceased to be!

n00b is 180cm under.

n00b was liberated the american way.

n00b is perfectly healthy. - iraqi information minister.

n00b slipped off the mortal coil.

*continues for 20 minutes*

noob: this game sux...

maybe it can only spawn in KF maps?

i've never seen a joker spawn in isla prima, it would suck if it spawned in hell tho

TBH it has a spawn in hell... :P

Or you could take all existing monsters/animals and slightly tweak them so they had red eyes and they are all black.(much easier)

for the portal animation you could have a very short "transfer" movie

in which you are going through a portal (fire and lighting all around you in a tube form very cloudy) and you fly into a black disk (exit of portal) and to make it easier just reverse that animation when leaving dark world.

*not really an animation.. more like a short 5 sec movie*

and for the dark world you could have an EXACT copy of the original EL but it would all be black (BETTER IDEA: have it ALWAYS dark there)

this could create a VERY interesting storyline (parallel dimensions and such) and could really help el bring in some cash.

Edit: Have the Dark world on a different server than the light el?

or you could simply make it just like morcraven and the rest of the maps besides pl,kf,votd,dp and wsc. No1 ever goes to the other maps so its better to improve them than start making new worlds...

ya, we need a dungeon type map. where there are tonnes of hostile monsters that ignore mm capes and mm perks. once you enter, the only way out is through, like several levels similar to a cave that you need to go through and fight your way. this would make it much more interesting, as its will be a challenge to stay alive when your getting ganged by like 3 fluffy and 2 cyclops heheh, plus it would require some teamwork which the game doesnt really have a use for yet, monsters can gang you but they are so far away from each other it never happens.