Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
(ClouD)

ClouD

Hi, can I get ClouD unlocked? You said I was banned for a month and had to come back and ask for my account back, along with my gf at the time, anyway it's been a few years and I really want to come back and play. Last time I asked my request was ignored :( so PLEASE can I have it back? I will follow the rules and I promise I won't be any trouble, I just want to play.

No, the request was answered. You just didn't like the answer.

And it is no again. That was a mess of a situation.

If you want to play so badly, you can make a new character, as always.

No I said people need to ask for their own but no. That was one comment out of many more which you conveniently ignored in your request and your brother, if it is so, ignored in his thread too.

I think you all are misunderstanding. The repeal of rule 5 is not going to result in a free-for-all unlocking of every single character ever locked, no matter how bad the situation was at the time. Somebody must be spreading a lot of silly misinformation out there. It will be on a case by case basis with a LOT of factors considered. Most won't get unlocked.

No in PM you told me to come back in a month and ask for my toon to be unlocked. So why tell me that if you were just going to continue to deny the request?