Eternal Lands Official Forums
The_Piper

Rule #5, multiplaying

No problem. That would fall under bag trading, and is now allowed, as is normal trading between you and your alt.

Note that this does not mean that in invasion your strong (over cap) alt can save the bags of your weaker (under cap) alts, but that's not rule 5, but a capped invasion rule (no interference of characters over the cap)

No problem. That would fall under bag trading, and is now allowed, as is normal trading between you and your alt.

Note that this does not mean that in invasion your strong (over cap) alt can save the bags of your weaker (under cap) alts, but that's not rule 5, but a capped invasion rule (no interference of characters over the cap)

Gotchya, tyvm. So was that part in rule 28 that i made bold and underlined just overlooked by the mods? Or since rule 5 is gone there is not such thing as "illegal multiplaying" anymore so that part has not power anymore.

That part is referring to rule 5 so my guess is that it was just missed and since You pointed it out will be re-made soon ;)

I am curious as of how the progress is going when it comes to Alts and Bots, will the bot owners be able to use the bot/s directly with the alts or do we have to take items from the bot with the main to give the alt?

Why in the heck must someone always take a positive progression of the game and try and find a way to make it a negative? The demise of rule 5 has brought more people back to the game and created a new enjoyment for almost everyone playing. So what if everyone takes antisocial and has an alt to buy for them. It's 10 pp, it's not going to throw the game off one side or another. A whole lot of people had antisocial before the rule change and it didn't ruin the game. Fine a new bone to worry.

well, my suggestion would be that there is a 25% chance per click of closing any NPC-dialoge if you are anti.

you can still do all, but i guess its annoying if people just stop talking 2 you.

I think this is a good place to post this. I have two questions. Question one; is Rule #5 still gone? If so question two. I'm not sure if this falls under Rule #5 but, I have two alts but a want to delete the one, I'd hate to lose all the items I've acquired on the alt I want to delete. So my question is would it be ok for my alts to trade with each other so I can move all the items from the alt I want to delete to the alt I want to keep without getting in any trouble?

I think this is a good place to post this. I have two questions. Question one; is Rule #5 still gone? If so question two. I'm not sure if this falls under Rule #5 but, I have two alts but a want to delete the one, I'd hate to lose all the items I've acquired on the alt I want to delete. So my question is would it be ok for my alts to trade with each other so I can move all the items from the alt I want to delete to the alt I want to keep without getting in any trouble?

Yes, rule 5 is still gone, the ruleset will be updated with the next client update.

Yes your alts can trade with each other now. You can move your items. However, the #killme yes command does not work and will not work any time in the foreseeable future.

Yes, rule 5 is still gone, the ruleset will be updated with the next client update.

Yes your alts can trade with each other now. You can move your items. However, the #killme yes command does not work and will not work any time in the foreseeable future.

Thank you very much for the reply.