Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Burn

Xaq Daily - NC Rue - 2 beside each other, only 1 works

Think the rue with item ID 1134 should be added to the Xaquelina Nordcarn rue daily.

There's 2 rue next to each other. One (ID 1135) works, but didn't realize until now the other didn't until I afk-ed for a bathroom and coffee break and returned to find inventory full of rue but no daily finish.

They're close enough for this to be confusing, particularly to less experienced players.

I popped open my "debug" client build to get the ID numbers:

badrue_zps2a04638c.jpg

Edited by Burn

It is my understanding (and I have experimented quite a bit with this) that the Xaquelina daily works by where _you're_ standing, not by which harvestable you click. Can be shown easily by finishing, and then moving around and harving. If standing in the right spot, any of the right harvestable you can reach will work and cause the popup to reappear -- if standing in the wrong spot, none of the harvestables you can reach work.

It is my understanding (and I have experimented quite a bit with this) that the Xaquelina daily works by where _you're_ standing, not by which harvestable you click. Can be shown easily by finishing, and then moving around and harving. If standing in the right spot, any of the right harvestable you can reach will work and cause the popup to reappear -- if standing in the wrong spot, none of the harvestables you can reach work.

Sounds like my experience too.