Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Burn

Orcelius - Shall We Play a Game? ;-)

We can has new games plz? :-P

Orcelius has been thinking of a new game idea since he was added on December 13th.

Just poking cuz the silence about him might indicate noone's paying attention. Several of us are and are waiting to see what he brings. :-D

Shall We Play a Game?

Probably will be ball and cups where he takes your rosto and you need to guess which one to keep it.

Well, unfortunately Orcelius isn't the only one asking for his conversation partner to "check back another time"...

There's this Lady... Hawkins?... who's a professional archer and might be offering a training lesson of some kind... although not at this time.

I've been asking her for that lesson about once a week for a year or more now -unfortunately she hasn't changed her mind, yet :dry:

There's also this medallion hunt currently leading to a dead-end in a deep dwarven gold mine ... mayhaps for a while we should stop keeping radu busy with our daily multiple inquiries about capped invasions or invances and give him a break to tie up some loose ends in quest story lines :pirate:. Just a thought...

I'd be happy if medallion hunt NPC said 'I give up, I will give you back your Scythe'.