Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Entropy

Go see Fahrenheit 911 or get banned!

the only problem i have being anti-american is elder people saying how great america is, i cannot wait to move to canada/london..

I have a couple of websites that may be of interest, one in particular entropy just may like. I am part of a group and we study extensively current/world events as well as get access to certain documents which most of the public has no clue of...but it may "come out" at a later day.

Now, if it becomes necessary to remove these links, please do so moderators.

www.infowars.com

http://www.freedomfiles.org/war/pentagon.htm

Now, there was another site in which there were actual pictures as well as information about explosives in these buildings (hence, why were the top floors shut down the day or 2 before the "incident" and how did the towers fall so evenly without toppling over). I just looked at the site and this is what I get now:

"Hello everyone,

Alberta.indymedia.org has been taken down indefinitely. It has shown

no signs of editorial activity since Sept 2003, and so has been a

wide open, unmoderated newswire since that time, using 11-16GB of

bandwidth per month. Someone recently posted a media file to the site

(probably linked externally in many places) that has generated over

100GB in traffic in a week. We are already behind on our bandwidth payments

and simply can't afford to keep this apparently unmoderated site alive.

Please contact tech(at)ender.indymedia.org if you need any more information.

imc tech team"

I would like to note that the pictures were JUST placed there and this states the site had not been in use since last Sept? Odd. Also, there was a huge number of links to other pictorial evidence but those were mysteriously gone. I had planned to go back to get these pics (the towers right before they fell) to my own files and seems I can not. What I will do is go to my other friends and see if any of them had the forethought to save these pics. But the 2 links I provided can give a person enough to get started on and search out for themselves.

Yes, because everybody around the freaking world cares about your stupid president. We already know he is a dictator out for blood, but i didnt see you saying "go to the library and read stupid white men"! instead you support the corporate world not only by forcing your views and opinions onto others but by saying we should pay to find out facts. If there was any credibility in it then the movie would also made available for free over the internet or something.

And dont tell us to go and see it so we can vote because most of us arent americans and would rather not hear about your crappy political system. Do we spam in here about ours? i think not

Jimbob, face it, USA is a big corporate country and mainly what they do affects the rest of the world, like economy, if the stock markets would suddenly crash there it would affect the rest of the world a lot more severely than if stock market in japan/europe would crash. And if they have a dictator who is capable to ruin the balance makes me atleast worried a lot and so it should worry you too since if he suddenly crashes the whole US it will affect there downunder too

Yes, but there is nothing we can actually do to stop your political system other than all out war. Oh, and seeing as most countries compare their economy to yours, if your economy crashes - its good for ours

I can honestly say that if Finlands economy would crash it wouldn't do shit to any other countries economy only Nokia could go a little down on dow jones/nasdaq. But still if USA falls down it can so easily drag the rest of the world with it just because world is such a small playground on these matters.

I looked back over one of the sites and found the pictures I spoke of in the other post. I have not had a chance yet to examine the explanation given by this site, but here are the pics (scroll down on left hand column):

http://www.freedomfiles.org/

Click on the section "About the WTC" under the heading 9/11 Related. Then go over the pics from there.

The first step would be seeing this movie: http://www.fahrenheit911.com The next is voting!

I guess it's my fault.

All along I have been thinking when I saw your tag that you were talking about the Global Warming, freezing the Earth movie thats out now.... (Dang I just cant think of the name and am too lazy right now to go to IMDb.com to look it up)

It wasn't untill I saw the posts about Moore that I reasised you were talking about HIS movie.

PLEASE. this is a board for the GAME Eternal Lands. Lets stick to the GAME and leave the politics off the board.

If you want to know my view of the movie??? GIGO.

Later,

GatorJaws

I havent seen the movie, but ive seen his other masterpieces and I really like them. I will see this piece soon and i do belive that i will like it :)

Well, since it's my forum, I think I can afford to violate the rules every once in a while, now can't I? :)

Anyway, by the time it comes on the video it will be too late to take action. So go see it now.

And perhaps a recap may do well.

Gatorjaws, It was you brave american patriots who started to praise your brave butcher...erm soldiers in that memorial day thread and when some1 disagreed you started accusing us so don't blame the ones that disagree with you for talking 'bout politics here when you have yourself started the topic

all im cing is a bunch of people from a defirent country talk about Us my country. YEs bush is a bitch he statred a war just so he could killed hundreds of people mabye thousands, both sides american and other, *lol other...* but flexo bush never been to ur country so u wouldnt really know how it feels or how it works to ahve him running we cant do anthing UNTIL election day, we really cant do that much either since we dont vote the president into officer peolple in the electorial college do ALL they have to do is look at or vote and decide TO or NOT TO go with the magority of votes say. Which sucks.

this might need to be moved to flames now...

I think it's time to show my 'legendary temper' as people call it, and reduce the average ignorance level in the game, if you get my drift...

Jelloking that isnt how it works.... They take the votes for each state and according to who has the most votes in that state will determine who carries the state. Each state has a differnet number of electorial points basicly. Gore won the most votes in the last election, but since Bush had the most points, after Florida was fixed :roll: , he won. The more pop each state has the more Electorial points it has. It isnt a group of people that deside. Oh and about Ents "temper" ummmmmmm........ *Hides*

If you had read stupid white men, or at least knew anything about the american voting system, you would know that bush wasnt voted in anyway, he didnt have the majority of the votes and he scammed the system. There is always things you can do before election day if the people truely unite against him, but what i was saying is that we have no choice over what is happening in your stupid country and people like jelloking, who are american may not be old enough to vote. So it makes no difference in the world whether we see the movie or not and its just you shoving your political nonsense down our throats. Believe it or not america is not at the centre of the world. I am not saying that i dont think micheal moore is a great journalist and i wont see the movie, cos i probably will eventually. But I also find it offensive to be told that everyone must see it. It is after all just a movie. If you got the facts then you can come to the same conclusions as moore did... If americans have to go to the movies to learn about their country then you are truely more ignorant than i thought