Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DarkPresent

Increase the slots in inv.

Not a perk.

What's with making everything a perk, or require earning, leaving out XX% of game from any update?

Just make the tile within inv tiles from 6x6 to 7x7 (so from 36 tiles, to 49, for those who cant do basic maths), let everybody do it. Considering the amount of items ingame, it makes sense.

Also adding armour is completely different thing, if its Vixens because thats a permanent buff to combat.

Food is extending the top of an expendable point system.

Levels is novac, yeah? different

This is completely unrelated.

Hmm, don't see the necessity to increase slots tbh.

Only time when you are scarce with slots is when going into instance,

and even that is easily manageable with a bit of organization.

Hmm, don't see the necessity to increase slots tbh.

Only time when you are scarce with slots is when going into instance,

and even that is easily manageable with a bit of organization.

Depends really how many pots you use when you fight/PK :P

I always found i used less in instance than invance (some HEs, My armour, bow, Some Srs, some Brs, SoP and all the arrows possible.) than invance (which i use more combat pots if I get them bloody 2 Feros and a WT boss encounter :P)

Can come in handy for some people.

On the other hand we could restrict them and have inv management add strategy :P (if done Well it can be great fun fiddling with it for optimum solution for yourself)

You say that topic says it all. Yes i agree it says what you are suggesting but why do you think we should have more slots?

What i could think on top of my head is that it would be good to have more slots on bots and would be easier to mule certain things from NPC or to NPC. For fighting purposes, mixing or harvesting purposes i don't see any significant gain (to anyone). So wouldn't it be easier just to make some items stackable? Increasing inv slots just for having more slots is kind of stupid.

You say that topic says it all. Yes i agree it says what you are suggesting but why do you think we should have more slots?

What i could think on top of my head is that it would be good to have more slots on bots and would be easier to mule certain things from NPC or to NPC. For fighting purposes, mixing or harvesting purposes i don't see any significant gain (to anyone). So wouldn't it be easier just to make some items stackable? Increasing inv slots just for having more slots is kind of stupid.

bots is a negative, thing radu's $$ balance. No chance to be implemented. Too many bots anyway, and ruin player - player interactions.

Very few useful things are still unstackable.

Topic killed lol

Most obviously would be useful for hydro harvesters. Also when i was training on fluffies i almost always got all inv filled up with potions. "Fortunately" for me now higher monsters rarely drop anything rare.

EDIT: just remembered, i searched few times for the pear and on some maps you have to check more than 36 types of harvestables. Well, it is usefully in some situations, no doubt about it. And i am sure there are more than i mentioned.

Edited by Domino

bots is a negative, thing radu's $$ balance. No chance to be implemented. Too many bots anyway, and ruin player - player interactions.

Very few useful things are still unstackable.

Topic killed lol

Actually if i where radu i would make it an offer to pay an certain amount of us dollar to make bots have from everywhere storage access like for example you have 5 times blessing, and pay 100 extra bugs (600 in total) your bot can use storage for trades. would not hurt his balance.

Otherwise while i do not mind more slots i do not need them.

Has been suggested before inside of this thread:

http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=57464

"How about another mule level update, where if you reach level 13 or 14 or 15, you get 5 more slots. It would coincide with the 2nd smaller bag that shows up on the back of the mule.

If any item is in any one of the extra slots when you "de-mule", you are stuck until you clear the extra slots either by dropping the items or moving into regular inventory. "

Could be great for instancers.

Heck, I'd be happy if everything stacked while mulled. All items could be thrown in a bag when you unmule.