Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
SenZon

Boar updates

I vote for huge boars lol :)

Well, we have little boars, but we make up for that realistic inaccuracy with sparkly pink swords and armours made out of dragons

oh wait

Maybe some boars immune to normal weapons but can be killed by summons in WF. Would give a little strategy for that map.

strategy vs boars...

yay any sum stone you care to use.

And i think SenZon just wanted the model to be a more realistic size.

I dont see strategy in making a fairly easy mob who could only be farmed if you needed lots of meat require summoning so nobody kills it.

Could be a "boss" monster for lower level players. Make some cool drops, books, armor etc #WORTH #THEDREAM

Like the idea, but need thing for players straight from creation, because most quit within half an hour of starting (so usually on IP) or before level 40 afterwards, so this might help the <40 group, but will do nothing to help any that are deterred at start, as well as:

Entropy, on 23 Apr 2013, said:

Lack of content for lower levels. We have invance at level 40, which is continually less frequent, and before that, nothing to engage the lower levels interest. Why not add a lower level Exclusive, challenge, which draws on several different players of under 40/50/60 level cap.

So if people at those levels don't even take advantage of the invance, why do more things for them? So I waste my time for something that will be unused? Besides, there are tons of quests that can be done at those levels. And the daily quests take the level into account.

Edited by JoeButler

Could be a "boss" monster for lower level players. Make some cool drops, books, armor etc #WORTH #THEDREAM

Like the idea, but need thing for players straight from creation, because most quit within half an hour of starting (so usually on IP) or before level 40 afterwards, so this might help the <40 group, but will do nothing to help any that are deterred at start, as well as:

Speculation? Where exactly are you getting this information from?

@senzon

I love the idea of it being a boss monster for low lvls. Another +1

Lovely speculation when i spent a year in 4060 range seeing people quitting and dropping off all around me.

And the amount of newbies on IP i talked to, got on buddy list, gave stuff to and never saw again...

If your bored, go sit at wraith for a month and see how many players popup (count out the alts), see how many talk, figure out how to get onto @@1 or stay for very long.

Im not being cynical about this, was research i did when i was still very much in love with the game, though i hear most "newbs" aren't popping up on @@1 nowadays but @@6.

Boss ideas nice, same kind of thing L's planning/got a single example of in his server, but still a really nice idea.

Edited by JoeButler

I never understood when radu says "waste time" and complain about "unused" features. Leave it there, if one person uses it within one year, already worth it. Also, how hard can this be to code?

f11415d0-ecf7-49d7-bc86-cb115add74ef.png