Eternal Lands Official Forums
Burn

Should Child of Stars negate red astro for Harvesting?

Child of Stars - Harv Astro Effect  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Your Opinion on Child of Stars removing red astro for Harvest Events?

• It's a Bad Thing, I want the red astro for it (I have the perk)
    • It's a Bad Thing, I want the red astro for it (I don't have the perk (yet))
    • Neutral Opinion on it
    • It's a Good Thing, I don't want the red astro for it (I don't have the perk (yet))
    • It's a Good Thing, I don't want the red astro for it (I have the perk)

First of all very strange i know i voted for this topic earlier today also posted a post about my opinion about it, which was to favour the switch solution raistlin brought into the play. now that the option of a redeemer perk comes up, thats a very good solution too

if anyone knows what happend about the missing posts (read a few other posts in here (one from raistlin) that seams to have gone now

JoeButler: just my two cents, you do not know what you are talking about with the overpowered. My understanding here right now is since i have the perk i get less stones, more breakages then before. I stopped using harvester medallions and i stopped harvesting as much as i did before For this i spend millions of gc making some of the most expensive stuff you can make in game? compared with the manu tutorial the others i did are not nearly as expensive, if i combine them. Probably why radu made it give the bad day removal and the perk. But anyway the game design is not in topic here this perk and its possible change is, and i am all for an option where the player can decide which option he has

i was trying to put a bit of ontopic on each of my posts.

vinoveritas, my view is anything with a large benifit and no disadvantage makes it overpowered and i see this as OP. I know it costs alot to do, but i see that as making it even worse that it gives such a massive advantage to players who can afford to spend tonnes of gc (i mean it does limit it away from those who are good manuers but cant afford it).

Please view the fact that im taking an overwhelmingly unpopular stance (i had very little faith it would be at all popular), but that has made people like Zicus think more about it, and provide a more interesting array ideas. So yw.

love no red for harvest, gives me more stones, alot more, was suspose to be point i guessing.

as for harvest med, I was skeptic before this perk, I use it when I harvest with astro at 0, works better, (less breaks) then when skeptic. Rather have more stones though,

Harv meds were in game long enough for players to gauge astrological results before the introduction of CoS perk.

I am willing to bet over 95% of CoS players have Arti Cape.

The perk parameters were defined succinctly with not a lot of gray area for interpretation.

Rumor has is that Obama is sending in some contractors to give y'all a govment free cheese bail out for greed and piss poor planning.

I will throw you a bone. Flip the orange astro for green. (ie no green astro on harv with CoS perk).