Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
gorzki

Banned IP

Hi

Today i came back home after over week (last time played from home was all ok) in meantime i was log few times via mobile network and all was ok, but now when i back home i cant log on and get info that my ip was banned.

So i dont understand whats happen but i dont think that was my fault so please add me to whitelist if it is possible - my nickname ingame is Gorzki

best greetings

Gorzki

P.S english isnt my native language so sorry for misteakes :)

Edited by gorzki

It's quite possible that you got an IP address in a banned range. That doesn't mean automatically that you are banned,

just that someone using that same internet provider got banned.

But, only Aislinn or radu can white-list you as far as I know, so you'll have to wait for one of them.

Ok ty for fast reply.

Thats a pity that i dont have my laptop with me so i cant log via gsm network and explain whole situation via pm ingame - so all thats left is waiting :)

but ty for explaining situation :)

There is a whitelisting thred - you ned to post your character name in there...

The other thing to do is rest your router - that may give you a new IP address so not be banned

Hi,

It looks like some IP range from Poland been banned. Recently also our other guildie (Elninho) had same issues.

Gorzki, try contacting Aislinn via forum PM, that would be the quickest way to get whitelisted.

Edited by Devnul

I don't think there is a dedicated white-list thread anywhere.

Aislinn should be aware of the issue, but is quite busy. So there is no need for a forum PM just now.

The "whitelist thread" has been gone for years because people had an inaccurate idea of its purpose and it was abused.

Gorzki has been whitelisted. Yes, there was a recent problem on that range. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience.