Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
HaZe

Apologize from Wafel

Hi, i’m writing for my friend because he can’t post in Bans section and he want write here this apologize to Aislinn, Radu and all players.

Hello, I would like to to unban My IP and characters Waflu, ZeXeL and (I hope that last) – Imbroglio. Also you can unban my real Forum account – Wifon
I wanted to use the old account, but unfortunately I don't have post option in Bans Section :<
I admit to what I've done and what I wrote on channels 44,6,3, and I will not be lied anymore… I think with the last 2.5 years a lot has changed - especially with my behavior…I will not hide this - I regret what happened :/
Now I got ban for Rule 4 in account name - Imbroglio…
I would like to apologize Aislinn & Radu for my behavior, and all players who were present on these channels
At the current state of server – I think that I deserve a chance to be able to come back to the game.
Finally, If you will forgive me dear Aislinn I will be very grateful, and I --->REALLY<--- promise not to do any more trouble in the game…
I really like that game - so give me a chance, Please.
Sincerely,
Wafel

Well there are several issues here. Let me address those first and then I'll see if we want to proceed.

1. Oh yes, wifon|wafel|zelex|wifek|etc most definitely needs to apologize to EL. For a lot of things.

2. Imbroglio was not locked for Rule 4. It was locked and you re-banned because:

• Villek begged and pleaded for this character (Siberian) to be unlocked because he loves his character and missed EL, blahblahblah. So fool that I was, I believed him and unlocked it. He then promptly turned around and sold/gifted it. I almost relocked it right then. I have to say, I'm sorry I didn't, looking back in hindsight.
  • Come to find out, he sold/gave it to somebody ELSE that is permabanned for multiple occurances of massive cheating/lying/scamming and obscene and obnoxious behavior.
  • Then somehow you got hold of it, according to a third party-you scammed it. Upon researching after that report, I see that you have been ingame (bypassing YOUR permaban for multiple occurances of cheating/lying/beyond-obnoxious behavior/bypassing bans and helping others bypass bans).

3. Even if, and this is a very huge "if", you were to be allowed back ingame, you would not have multiple characters unlocked. You would not be allowed alts or sharing or any other excuse you all think acceptable to bypass the restriction. And the Imbroglio character is off the table for everyone. No more of this nonsense.

So as usual, it's the same game you always play: lie and sneak around and cheat, and you and your friends will lie and cheat and help each other do it. And when caught, you all lash out with the most obnoxious and obscene language and behavior you can spew out.

Can you tell me how any of that is of benefit to EL that would warrant letting you back in?

Dear Aislinn,

I stil think Imbro char is banned for nothing, I played a few days in this char, I did not break any rule…Unfortunately – this is true. You banned me cause I logged on char “Waflu” with the same IP like Imbro..but in “Waflu” is the same situation like imbro – I logged on and did not break any rule.

In short – you banned me cause 2.5 years ago I make “shitstorm” in channels 44,6,3 and ZeXeL got the same ip’s like chars I made it. After this 2.5 years I wanted to just play 4fun, get reactivation UNIT Guild and get a/d to yeti with imbro, but I see that do not reach this goal. Nothing more. If you are interested with Imbroglio – I don’t care for villek bans, and behavior in this char. I’am the new owner right now and I got fairly pass to this account. . Now you know I played on that char from few days…In addition I bought namechange for him. If you don’t belive me…idk, what I have to do to prove I did not do anything against the game rules…

You think I cheat and sneak...? I logged only on my char “Waflu” whose I created a long time ago – in addition is alt which 19 rank in UNIT cause Unitgirl (bot) is unpaid…and no one char (w/o yetio) had 19 rank - in this way I could not recruit people to the guild cause 19 rank can’t give another 19 rank to other char…

It’s really strange for me when I got ban to all chars cause you see “oh it’s wafel, that person who broke many rules 2.5 years ago…. Oh, imbroglio got the same ip” – booted by aislinn….previously I did not receive a ban if I logged on “Waflu” char.

If you want to change your mind and unban the only character on of which I would like to play – I can back to the game. If you don’t want unban Imbroglio, so I can’t see the point of my game here. I don’t care for ZeXeL char…it’s a old harving char, and as I wrote above – waflu is only my alt to changing rank to guild members...nothing more. If you think I’m not deserve to back to the game – Your choice. Anyway, I will be treat your decision with respect.

Also you asked me for benefit when I’m back to the game – hmm, I will try reactivate unit guild, and just play for fun – I will promise imbroglio char does not change the owner never more, and i will be very polite.

Thanks for your time to reading this.

Your opinion of fair means nothing. Your history shows you have no respect for the rules of the game. Your current behavior shows you have no respect for the rules of the game. You have no respect for the people who play it, and you have no respect for the people who made it, and you have no respect for the people who try to keep it a good clean place for everyone.

You act like your prior "rulebreaking" was minor occasional lapses in judgment. Not only were they massive, they were frequent. It adds up and now is just not worth it anymore. On top of that, there is the question as to how you acquired Imbroglio. One thief stealing from another doesn't help your case now, does it.

As to waflu being created a long time ago, I was unaware of it. That does not mean it was "allowed", it means I missed that one in the purge of all of your characters and you found a new IP to sneak in on. That doesn't make it approved and now you are banned for "no reason".

The ONLY reason you are trying to be "polite" is because you were caught finally, and are now forced to ask for an unban. You would never have come to me otherwise.

I think, you re’wrong about my respect to people who play here…… maybe you got right about my disrespect to rules of the game, but 2 years ago, not now ;)

I am an honest player and I never scammed anyone. If i not change my behavior after this 2.5 years, and you think I’m still get it behaves bad… it’s so why I write here this posts ?

Tell me what i've done against the rules of the game since then, when I got perm ip banned (I mean zexel banned, 2.5ye ago)? oO Since then I got only 1 harver alt and “Waflu” and it’s all… you mean rule “don’t trying to avoid punishment” I quess…or some spamming in channel 44 ?

I understand that I became banned for it that I was a “Wafel” and my bad history.

I will add some issues with “CalsoniC” – cause I’m the originator of the name, idk who’s the owner of that char when I finished playing on him… but I see that nickname remained is unchanged, and it’s banned, anyway - Idk what he did wrong – but it’s not me ;) that char has gone from me 2.5 years ago.

I'm apologized for my behavior in official forum (I know that's too late, but they are the important right?)

If you decide to give me a chance, it will be able to see if I'm doing something against the rules, at this moment I did nothing wrong, and it will not change cause people are changing, and learn on faults.

Ok, first things first.

I unrestricted your forum account. This using of Haze's forum account as a middleman is getting annoying. ;)

Now. First off, Imbroglio getting unlocked is not an option. But: why does your version differ from magiczny's version (told through Soul's posting)?

I did not have to write it here, and I know selling char’s it’s strictly prohibited, but I write only that here cause you want to know from where I got Imbroglio.

So…when I’m back to the game, I was looking for buying new char. so I got this char from villek, I asked him for any char with 100 a/d. And he told me, he got a char for me, so he gave it to me. (not for free), I changed pass for this, and it’s all. I think when I changed pass for this char, so I’m new owner, right?

Anyway, I guess it’s char from villek before. I think rule 10 can help me here.

But: you weren't supposed to be here on any character. Magiczny wasn't supposed to be here on any character. And villek asked for that LOCKED character back for himself, not to sell and not to give and not to anything other than play on it because he begged and said he missed it and EL, according to his own words. So even villek got a locked character back under lies and false pretenses.

So in my book, it has no business being in circulation for any of you.

Your answer doesn't answer my question though. You left out the chunk about why somebody else was on it inbetween villek and yourself and is laying claim to it and saying it was stolen.

Ok, wanna see the power of my evidence, and with that I'm right - here they are: (copied from chat log)

It’s my translate to english but if you don’t belive me you can use other translate google or somethin.

I do not know if moderation it can somehow confirm that (special local logs or whatever):

I have chat logs in local chat when Siberian asking me for that

[19:15:14] Siberian: chcesz kupic chare?> (you want buy char?)

[19:15:18] Siberian: przez vilka możemy (we can do via villek)

[19:15:27] waflu: jakiego (what char?)

[19:15:30] Siberian: ta (ye)

[19:15:35] waflu: ?

[19:15:41] waflu: jakiego chara? (what char?)

[19:15:43] [PM from Siberian: siberiana]

[19:15:48] [PM to Siberian: heh kupic ;d] (heh, buy)

[19:15:52] [PM to Siberian: a ile bys za niego chcial ?] (how much you want for him?)

And what do you say to this ? If you don’t belive me – you can check this, but villek can confirm that words

I think that these logs is a strong proof for my benefit about Imbroglio char

I think that it is enough…rule 4 & 10 is still valid.

IDK what u mean here “why does your version differ from magiczny's version” – What is Magiczny version ? I see Soul post, and? I don’t care for that, I bought that char and it’s mine.

For example, I got from someone char and someone writes on forum he got deleted character, nice, maybe I can post for top 1 char and he get locked cause I posted on forum “I never changed my pass to this account, it’s looks like someone hacked me” ! ~ but here are small difference, you got IP from him and you base only on this, but when it comes to the right to char, according to rules I got full acces.

When it comes down to the rules, you broke more than you didn't and weren't supposed to be ingame at all. And what else went on with what Soul posted DOES matter for several reasons. I'm not concerned with your care about it or not.

Imbroglio is not going to be unlocked.

I noticed - this posting about imbroglio is waste of my time, and you having fun with me, so ok, let’s end on this. Can you unban my other chars, and ip’s ? or again, we will write long posts about me. I'm already tired of this discussion.

No, I already said you won't get multiple characters back. And what happened with Imbroglio matters because it will show if you really have changed or not, as you claimed, and if your apology was sincere or not. If you still have no qualms about stealing another character, I have no interest in opening EL up to you. If you're tired of the discussion, I am too.

So no to everything. I am sure the apology was only prompted by the ban anyway. Just to make it clear, since you like to try to twist everything, you are not welcome. You the person. Not on any IP, not on any proxy, not on any tunnel, not on any character. Any character you may have created in the past, or any character somebody gives you, any character you steal, any character you buy. Not based on any rule. (You love to tout some rules but ignore others you don't like. Doesn't work that way.)

Got it?

At this moment we had 7+ miliards people in the world and EL got 200-300 online ppl atm.

Watch out because soon you will not ban anyone.

I can’t wait when this game is end and online here down to 10 ppl with 400 bots… and soon you will ban yourself too. Bye.

No matter how many or how few, that doesn't mean we are so desperate as to want cheaters and scammers and liars. It's no threat when you fall into that category.