Eternal Lands Official Forums
Lucky_Paladin

Permanent?

The ban will last as long as I still remember how many chances you've had, how big our log file of just you is, and what a complete disregard you have for the game and everyone in it.

and what a complete disregard you have for the game and everyone in it.

Really thats what you think?

First of all im not like you mention it having a "complete disregard" to the game or to everyone In it. I enjoyed every min of the time spend on the game mostly because of the community. Ive been one of the few In the range 80-100 to Call up for teams to invances/instances/invasions so there would be a little team play with the community. Im pretty sure i havnet been a "complete disregard" to anyone in fact ive helped those who afsked for my help - you're welcome to name me one of the "everyone".

So Thanks for your reply.

If you are participating and/or "helping" others, it's because it entertains or benefits you to do so. Your entire EL history is full of bans of just about every rule we have. Your actions and long bad history speak louder than any words you can utter. And meanwhile, you're even now posting on your brother's account. You either don't care what we say or you simply don't listen. You clearly have no respect for anyone officially invovled in the game or its rules.