Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Alduron

i am locked

Guest Alduron

i am locked for some reason i know i am whitelised but it was not from my doing i play by the rules .my son did not i changed my pass after i was white listed i told my son the rules about trading and the middle man but he did not listen to me and broke the rules. he got punished at home and on the game the game would be no fun with out the rules it feel like i am paying for my son mistakes and i did not know who he traded with at all .i just dont understand why alduron is locked please help it was my mistake letting my son play the game :(( and just one more thing my son got my pass some how and stole out of my sto and gave it to one of his friends and made a bunch of alt the only alts i know about was alduron / sirichigo/big_bud / and the night befor when i got up my son said he traded stuff for a new char. which is wo_lf so please help

Guest Alduron

i am a adult and i messed up and let my 14 yr play with me the people in my guild know we are to differnt people!!!!

OK. I'll leave the posts in place, as there are replies.

But, could I ask every one not involved in this case to stay out of the discussion, unless they have something useful to add?

As usual, you don't have all the details (neither do I, btw), so ...

As Head of the guild of K&M where we accepted both Sirichigo and Alduron we got to know that they are 2 different people. I also know that Alduron was at times missing things and told us about her suspicion that it was sirichigo, if anyone wants chat logs from that time i am willing to run through mine for that. i have also chatlogs recorded from mercator over times that i am not logged in, so if anyone would want to try to see if there is a behaviour difference that looks for 2 persons they can do so. I myself have become to learn to trust alduron, and to be suspicious about sirrichigo, who i see and talked about with wolfwitch, as a good child that could be on the way to trouble, back then i did not know about the scope as much as i think i know now. Alduron should check her computer for keystroke logging software as it might be one way sirichigo got on her pass.

Yes Vino did speak to me and I got to know sirichigo pretty well, I am happy that they are 2 different people. However as we now know, and admitted by Alduron herself, the son WAS logging onto her character and that I am less than happy about, especially as he fully knew the rules! More than fully in fact as he contacted me to ask if he and his mother could trade, as I knew they were different people so could I sort it out. You will all have to be patient and wait for Aislinn to sort it out, it seems there is more to this than even Alduron herself is aware of.

And I second what Vino has suggested, if the whitelist stands Alduron you need to check for keyloggers and other spy software and I would also suggest password protecting your system as well!

Just because there ARE two people doesn't mean at least one of those people wasn't illegally using both of those characters.

1. When these problems were first noticed, Alduron didn't come to us but definitely knew. Implicit consent. Read rule #4.

2. Based on multiple indicators which are not everyone else's business, there is no doubt that sirichigo used the Alduron character in multiple illegal ways and changed the password as well (more than once).

3. Alduron has macroing logs.

4. Reading through the logs, this was not a one-time affair.

If anyone does have chatlogs to compare, I'd be interested to see them yes. Ideally, some current of both and some older of both.

Guest Guest

i will have to take my lab top and get it checked out because i dont know what i am looking for i will get a tech to do it . I am sorry for all the trouble that my son has caused i did explan the rules to him aislinn i trust him

Guest Guest

i will have to take my lab top and get it checked out because i dont know what i am looking for i will get a tech to do it . I am sorry for all the trouble that my son has caused i did explan the rules to him aislinn i trust him

trusted*

since youwhitelisted me and told me to change pass he has not been on so i thought everything was ok?

Ok then out of curiosity, how did you manage to get on your account when the password was changed the last time before this?

Guest Guest

since youwhitelisted me and told me to change pass he has not been on so i thought everything was ok?

Ok then out of curiosity, how did you manage to get on your account when the password was changed the last time before this?

he never changed my pass i am the one changed pass word i changed because i seen stuff missing the only way i can think of how he got pass is he is very sneeky it was never stored in the coumputer only in my head so he eather got a keylogger like vino said or he might seen me put it in he is sneeky and i only changed pass on alduron i never played on other char i can send you a pic we are to differnt people if you go back and read when i frist talking to thepain he was friends with my son he i told him i wish i could help him in the game but we are on the same ip he asked if he could help me help him by being the middle man and i told him the rule of the middle man i would never cheat i am not a rule breaker if you go look at my log before sirichigo started there were no alts and i never gave my pass out i did change the pass a couple of times when i frist got this char from mrs_drtysouth and drty_south they are my family

Nobody is (yet) questioning whether there are two different people. "Two different people" does not excuse what was done or your lack of reporting it so it could get handled. Meanwhile, the Alduron account has been involved in a lot of illegal activity. I repeat, read rule #4.

Also I'm not talking about old password changes, I'm talking about recent within the past month or so.

...when i frist got this char from mrs_drtysouth and drty_south they are my family

Just peachy.

Guest Guest

Nobody is (yet) questioning whether there are two different people. "Two different people" does not excuse what was done or your lack of reporting it so it could get handled. Meanwhile, the Alduron account has been involved in a lot of illegal activity. I repeat, read rule #4.

Also I'm not talking about old password changes, I'm talking about recent within the past month or so.

...when i frist got this char from mrs_drtysouth and drty_south they are my family

Just peachy.

he did not try to lock me out of my account he wont me to think i was losing my mind as far as the stuff taken out of my sto i can only go by what i can get him to admit to me he not going to tell me the hole truth because he knows i will get mad at him. i never gave out my pass i did not report it because i did not know how i had to get help from darkdiablo in order to even to post here i not all that good with a computer and i did not wont to share with him at all alduron is my char plez give her back and i need to know what other illegal activity alduron has been in ?????

Guest Aggradar

Okay.

I am aggradar/Chester.
My main forum account has a lock on it so i have to reply as guest.

About sirichigo/alduron.

Sirichigo logged on alduron and traded a part of aldurons storage to me. Then after the trade he told me. Ok now give it to sirichigo. I was like WAIT a minute. I am not going to be doing something against the rules. As i know that sirichigo doesnt listen to the rules as in multi, a ban might be correct for him.

LOGS:

[21:17:02] Trade log (Aggradar <--> Alduron) 2014-01-07 21:17:02
<-- 1 image_id=179 id=65535
<-- 1 image_id=180 id=65535
<-- 1000 Fire Essence (s)
<-- 1 image_id=8 id=65535 (s)
[21:17:02] You have been saved!
[21:17:06] Aggradar: ty
[21:17:18] [PM from sirichigo: who awsome XD]
[21:17:36] [PM from sirichigo: i want the book and the ef man]
[21:17:47] [PM from sirichigo: you keep the armor]
[21:18:32] [PM from sirichigo: im a asshole for do that]
[21:18:42] [PM to sirichigo: i dont want a ban man]
[21:18:50] [PM from sirichigo: you not]
[21:19:11] [PM from sirichigo: i give you my word on that]
[21:20:18] [PM to sirichigo: let me ask moderator, i dont want ban]
VERY IMPORTANT HERE!!!
[21:20:29] [PM from sirichigo: dont tail then i hack my mom]
[21:20:33] [PM to sirichigo: i wont]
[21:20:40] [PM from sirichigo: dont tail then thay are waching us]
[21:21:05] [PM to sirichigo: i asked]
[21:21:10] [PM from sirichigo: i hate you]
[21:22:15] [PM from sirichigo: the fucking mod are follow me so i have to wach what i doing]
[21:24:25] [PM to sirichigo: mod told me i will get banned so i wont]
This is perfect info i'd say.

Guest Alduron

i agree sirichigo should be baned but i alduron should not be band !! i told him the rules and he done it anyway .. i am sorry he broke the rules and as long as he lives in my house he will never play el again:( and he told me how he got my pass he was standing behind me when i put it in i am sorry aggrader that he tryed to put you in the middle of this mess.aislinn i hope you give me another chance to show you it was not me . and i am sorry for not reporting it when i saw stuff missing i thought i could change my pass and that would fix the problem that is why you see a pass change and i changed it again when you talked to me. please give another chance?

Guest Alduron

i promise to follow all the rules.i also promise never to let my kid play again!!!! can i please have back alduron?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this