Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Acelon

HYPERBAG HUNT!

As a little game for all of you, I've hidden 3 hyperbags somewhere in EL, each of them with a nice prize. Anyone who has skeleton keys may participate in this contest, and it's first come, first serve with the bags. I've come up with 3 riddles to explain where the hyperbags are hidden, and you will have to decipher the riddles to figure out where they are. More hints may be given later on if some the hyperbags aren't found.

If you find a bag, please post in this topic saying which bag you found and where it was so others know not to look for it. If you cannot post here, please have someone else post on your behalf.

BAG 1 RIDDLE - FOUND BY ALPHABET

Don't forget where the four colors meet. With the secret it hides, both magic and death can be beat. Choose the square not tinted by light. Walk down the stairs to find this hidden delight.

BAG 2 RIDDLE - FOUND BY BURN

A follower of Her, who traveled far and wide. In a land where even their pictures have cried. Donning the colors, a mixture of white and of blue. This non-holy gift sits in her peripheral view.

BAG 3 RIDDLE - FOUND BY MAXINE

In a place where magic is carried on the air, where those with no direction should avoid or beware. In one of twelve is where this treasure will stand, top the sun-rising rock before leaving this land.

Good luck and happy hunting!

Edited by Acelon

Found bag no 3

[Maxine @ 6]: My Position: Magic School of Tarsengaard [368,319]

10 red and 2 black scales, ty Acelon

Edited by Maxine