Eternal Lands Official Forums
Madalinux

Banned?

Doesn't work that way. Especially when you are on no alts, no sharing or any form of acquiring an alt, and no trouble of ANY kind restrictions, and then to top it off you try to scam on it. The amusing part to your post is your reputation is all of your own doing, including your actions AFTER that second chance you got. I don't buy your excuse for one single second, as your actions bely your words.

Posting in Bans:

1. Bans is to be used for the moderator who did the banning and for the person banned ONLY to post on their own behalf.

2. An exception will be made IF a third party has relevant information/proof.

3. All other posts by uninvolved third parties will be removed.

Assumptions and heresay is not proof. If the people affected by this can post with proof, then that is acceptable.

I bought zenial and namechanged into Leyl, now someone dunno who changed his name into zenial so i guess now he is asking zenial's old friends for items and stuff

Yes i logged on both- leyl and mada. but never traded or so, was just staying online on mada for presence and talking to friends that im gonna stop playing. that was all

Meanwhile you were unloading madalinux as fast as you could to get stuff onto zenial|leyl using middlemen and $ conversion. I'm not an idiot.

And so the translation of "talking to friends that im gonna stop playing" is that you were lying to them and were going to pretend to be somebody else on the zenial|leyl character. And then on top of THAT, you were trying to take advantage of the trust zenial's buddylist people might have had for him to try to scam them. You are a piece of work.

And nobody's been on the character since you bought it other than you.

To answer the question you asked me via forum pm (after I told you the conversation was to take place here), no, you can not log on them to chat, you can not log on them to "give them away", or anything else. Tired of giving you chances and tired of admin logs full of you, and tired of telling you things that you completely ignore.

About the $$$ conversion? Anything wrong?!? I sold and bought as many did. What ? You wanna make radu earn less money? Not nice of you.

1 more change, if i do smth wrong, ban forever,

Simple.

Simple. Your characters are locked. You already had that "1 more chance", several times. We're at the "ban forever" part of the story now.

Maybe you can go play on the French server?

So now im allowed to start a new char right?

Ok i understand i cannot have 2 chars. Could you let me have only 1 as long as my ip isny banned? No alts no multi, only 1

Edited by Madalinux