Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Roederer

Roederer's ingame char locked

Guest Roederer

Hello,
My char Roederer is locked for ~7months, I would like to know why, and I by this way ask to unlock it please.
I put the right password because the server doesn't show any red message, but still blocked to the log in ingame screen.
Can't log in, I ask any kind of help, please.

I can't post as a validated forum account as I had a first account named _Phrite_ with an email destroyed so I can't ask any password recovery.
So Aislinn didn't validate by this way Roederer's forum account to post for my account Roederer as I have 2 forum accounts.

If there was any misstake about me on Roederer I really apologize to be able to play again.

(sorry for my bad english, I am not an english person)

Guest Roederer

I just want to notice that I know what I paid on my account Phrite to Radu and the actual player on it that scammed my password from french server doesn't.

Well for starters...

Roederer was locked for macroing.

Now some more fun:

You posted twice in forums requesting another forum account.

Two different IP's.

First time shows SkyForXTC on the IP ingame, along with Roederer.

Care to explain that as well?

Guest Roederer

Yes I insulted Soldus about a trade and I said him "shut up" he banned me forever.
I changed location as I was at my parent's home till I could buy my own location to live.

Guest Roederer

So now SkyForXTC banned for insult with Soldus, Phrite scammed, Roederer banned for maccroing.
Now Do I have to make a new char to play ?
There is will be the same trouble from the beginning, email of the forum's account destroyed, no password recovery possible.
And I will not be able to validate a new forum's account in here.

Meanwhile your _phrite_ account worked just fine up until a few months ago.

http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=40319&page=89&do=findComment&comment=577827

(you remember the password for 6 years then suddenly forgot it now?)

Um SkyForXTC isn't locked or banned.

Also interesting on yet another IP is a forum account named SkyForXTC. How many forum accounts are you trying to hide behind?

Guest Roederer

J'essaie d'être de bonne foi, de dire ce qui est arrivé, et de récupérer l'un des comptes qui m'appartient, maintenant vous vous acharnez sur moi pendant que moi je m'excuse, sérieusement je sais plus quoi vous dire, à mon avis comme la durée du bannissement fait par Soldus vous avez perdu les données de SkyForXTC donc impossible de me le rendre, pour Phrite vous me croyez pas, Roederer vous me le rendrez pas, honnetement si je perds mon temps dites moi le dessuite. Moi je fais ce que je peux pour m'excuser et être franc. J'ai changé d'habitation 2 fois avec mes parents, puis une fois seul, donc oui j'ai IPs. Pour les emails, regardez les emails, de SkyForXTC et _Phrite_ pour le forum. Les deux emails étant détruites à cause d'inactivité par Microsoft/MSN.

Guest Roederer

I try to be in good faith, to say what happened, and retrieve a set of accounts that belong to me, now you're picking on me while I'm sorry, seriously I know what you say, in my opinion as the duration of the ban made ​​by Soldus you have lost data SkyForXTC impossible to return it to nephritis you not believe me, Roederer I may not notice it, honestly if I lose my time tell me dessuite. I do what I can to apologize and be honest. I changed my home 2 times with my parents, and once only, so yes I IPs. For emails, look at email, and SkyForXTC _Phrite_ for the forum. Both emails being destroyed due to inactivity by Microsoft / MSN.

Soldus did not ban any character of yours. No lock, no ban, no stats reduction.

He has not been a mod for a very long time and SkyForXTC has been online as recently as December 1, 2013.

As to Roederer, I can't comprehend why you think you should get a character back that has done nothing but macro since it was created. Both stats and items are illegally gained.

As to Phrite, we have no control over what happens on the French EL server. I suggest you stop sharing your passwords.

Guest Roederer

Okay try to fight Smooms with these stats, maybe less than one hit.
Okay what can I do ?
4th alt char ?

Guest Roederer

As I have nothing to do, I scam smooms's account on french server.
To not start with 7/7 a/d lol.
Enjoy.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this