Eternal Lands Official Forums
Guest sevali

Hi i got banned 2 or 3 years ago

Guest sevali

Hi my charakter name is Galactus i got banned 2 or 3 years ago. I know that i maked wrong things. And iam sorry for all the trouble i maked. I will promise that i never do anything wrong again. Is it possible to play with my charakter Galactus again?

Edited by sevali

Well, the Galactus character seems not to exist any more (see also here).

What I find strange is that in original bans thread (lined above), the poster used the account Galactus (created in june 2010),

and here it's the sevali account (created in march 2009) asking for the character 'back' ...

So either you have (at least) two forum accounts, or Galactus wasn't your character to begin with...

revi, In the thread you mentioned, Aislinn referred to sevali as Galactus' account as well:

"You can't. You have had multiple chances. Please go read your bans threads that you posted from on your Sevali account."

Guest sevali

Hi i have only this forum acount. The Charakters Name was alpaslan and on 2 jun 2010 i changed the Name to Galactus.

that was the first Time that i used macro. And i promis that will be the last. that was 3 years ago and i learned my lesson now.

Well, galactus was banned around march 2011. And I'll leave the whole macro issue to Aislinn and Entropy (who handled that originally)

But you seem to miss the point:

- the 'Galactus' character was claimed by a 'Galactus' forum account when banned (see here)

- now you on the 'sevali' forum account claims the 'Galactus' character.

So either you have both forum accounts, or someone is lying about being the owner...

Care to explain?

Edited by revi

Guest sevali

i dont know it is two years ago maybe i maked another Forum acount with the name Glactus. I try to logg in with Galactus.

So we could lock your "sevali" account then (as you have a second account anyway, and each player is supposed to have only one account)?

Guest sevali

i forgot the Password for the Galactus Acount. ok than please lock the Galactus Acount. I will use only this Acount.

Hi i have only this forum acount. The Charakters Name was alpaslan and on 2 jun 2010 i changed the Name to Galactus.

that was the first Time that i used macro. And i promis that will be the last. that was 3 years ago and i learned my lesson now.

This alone is false. You were locked multiple times for macro AND illegal multi.

No unlocks on any characters not deleted, either. Also I'm locking the other forum account.

Guest sevali

yes i maked multis sorry but that was not with the Charakter Galactus that was with other charakters. I just want to say sorry for all the trouble and now i learned my lesson. I promis that i will never make any multi or Macro again. please give me a last chance that was 2 Years ago.

Guest sevali

you can delete all my charakters i just want galactus please Aislinn i promis i will never make anything wrong.