Eternal Lands Official Forums
Norad

#nu Guild

Today Tokie said alot of rude comments to me so I asked for my steel bar ings+ food from Taini that I had gave her to mix for me about 1.5-2 months ago. Thats ~1.44milgc worth of steel bars and food. I pretty much consider it a loss now and posting here to warn ppl of having others mix for u. I thought they where trustworthy and untill I get my stuff back I'll have #nu on a brod tag and dropping alliance with them. I'll reconsider the brod tag if my stuff is returned but there will be no alliance anymore now or in the future. I hope everyone can see what can happen to others even with an allied guild. ty and have a good day.

Norad

Just because you are not man enough to come get your ings. don't mean you have any right to imply that Taini or any other member of this Guild ever did you wrong. To post this without coming to get your things, or even asking for them prior, just proves that you aren't man enough to ask a woman for what is rightfully yours. And don't drag real life into this. You won't like the outcome.

No one pm'ed me in the past 3 hours waiting for (calculations to be done) how can I come get if I dont know where u are dumbass. Sorry Taini this has to do with Tokie and me didnt want to bring #nu into it but Tokie didnt leave me with much of a choice now did he. If stuff is returned I'll reconsider the brod. Untill then enjoy then game its gonna be fun.

FYI- I did ask for them back reply was doing calculations then silence for 3 hours and a log off. so fu tokie and to totem pole stuck in your ass

OMG!! you r kidding right? i told you that i had to figure out what i owed you in ings from what i have already made into bars. you said ok that was fine. excuse me that real life has gotten in the way and i'm not able to jump when u say jump. i asked you when you wanted them done and you told me that you were not in any hurry. i havent been in game alot because of real life. now you want to call me a thief because you and tokie had words.why are you talking to him about this any way? i'm the one making them not him.he has nothing to do with this. your telling me one thing and him something else. if you want to figure out what ings i owe you then do so. i have 3k bars done. your time frame is off a little also. if you remember i gave you 12568 bars and you then gave me more ings. you should find out what is going on before you accuse ppl of stealing. some of us have a real life.

u said after u calculated it out 4 hours ago then logged off. No I'll bbl g2g rl shit getting in the way #calc dont take long to do. What maybe do it 6 times at the most then there u go u got info. Sorry if I'm rushing u but yea I'm pissed first tokie talks mad shit he knows nothing about. then I ask u for bars/ings back and u say doing calculations right now 3 hours u logg with no word and I'm suppose to sit on the side lines and believe that some day I'll get it all back. No hurry to get done is what I said and u told me 2-3 weeks not months. I've been very patient and now I'm to mad to be patient anymore. If u wanna be and show EL that u are honest give it back not hard to do. and definately dont take 4 hours to do so. I did appologies to u ^^ then u come at me like that, thats bs and any person could see that and would know that too.

Norad

feel free to recheck math but according to my calculations it comes out to

131456 iron ore

82160 coal

49296 fire ess

3000 steel bars

wasnt very hard to do

Edit: Forgot the food Feasting Pots. 3464 potions though I know I gave extra for u helping.

Edited by Norad

5.5 hours and still waiting with no reply of when or where or if my stuff will be returned to me in a timely matter. Seems u have 5 mins to post on here yet still refuse to log on the game and return to me what is mine even after u rudely asked me to do the calculations and I generously replyed with what info was given. So how log u gonna drag this out and make not just your selves look bad but your guild as well.

No offense to #nu as this didnt start as your problem yet still involves u now and untill the situation is resloved in the proper mannor.

If I didn't care so much about how this would reflect on our Guild, I'd tell you to go phuk yourself and get paid.

You're lucky I care enough about our Members to even let Taini return your tiny pile of shit.

You are like a spoiled child who can't get His cookie fast enough...me me me me me...just like your besstestbuttbuddyWhiteDildo, you just can't be satisfied. I've seen Crack-Heads with more patience.

I'll be satisfied when I get my stuff back and 2 months waiting is alot of patients. Sorry Taini for implementing that your a thief that wasnt my intentions here. Bt when said making calcaltions..... then nothing for 3 hours and I see u log off what am I suppose to think... I shouldnt have to wait any longer as it seems u have time to post on here and make an ass out of yourself u should have plenty of time to log on EL and make a trade. If its a tiny pile of shit shouldnt be to hard to give back now would it.

anyways like I said return the stuff and be done with all this so we all can get back to the game. Thats alls I have asked for.

5.5 hours and still waiting with no reply of when or where or if my stuff will be returned to me in a timely matter. Seems u have 5 mins to post on here yet still refuse to log on the game and return to me what is mine even after u rudely asked me to do the calculations and I generously replyed with what info was given. So how log u gonna drag this out and make not just your selves look bad but your guild as well.

No offense to #nu as this didnt start as your problem yet still involves u now and untill the situation is resloved in the proper mannor.

*** You brought RL into the Game, not me. You tagged us because you are not Man enough to pay your RL debts. What you and I discussed had no bearing on our Mutual, and had no business being brought to Eternal Lands Official Forums.

Come across me in Un-Official Forums...I dare you, and I'll front you off so-bad that you'll get a name change out of sheer embarrassment. Punk@$$beioztch... come on, GET you some !

Shes doing my laundry...I'll have Her return your crap as soon as I feel like telling Her to check forums. Tiny little man, you need to learn your place in the scope of things.

I'm not trading you $HIT Hommie...I don't touch Her character, so don't even imply it.

Folks, please do not flame, nor bring RL into forum threads. About half of this thread has been removed. I'd urge you to post the resolution (if any) to this thread, and nothing else. Failure to follow the forum rules may result in restriction/removal of your posting privileges.

Sorry EL I apologize for my actions brought about out of anger. I'll keep my cool and stick to facts while posting here as I hope this can come to a reasonable resolution w/o all the flaming some done on my part. Not all of this is RL issues as I have been advised I'll get my stuff back tomorrow not sure how that will be possible working 50 hours a week and really only have any amount of timed logged in on Sundays. This seemed to be my last resort in any possibility of getting my stuff after the way I was treated in-game, that was the purpose of the post in the first place. Bring to light the problem in hopes of getting it resolved in a timely manner.

Norad

*** You brought RL into the Game, not me. You tagged us because you are not Man enough to pay your RL debts. What you and I discussed had no bearing on our Mutual, and had no business being brought to Eternal Lands Official Forums.

Come across me in Un-Official Forums...I dare you, and I'll front you off so-bad that you'll get a name change out of sheer embarrassment. Punk@$$beioztch... come on, GET you some !

Shes doing my laundry...I'll have Her return your crap as soon as I feel like telling Her to check forums. Tiny little man, you need to learn your place in the scope of things.

I'm not trading you $HIT Hommie...I don't touch Her character, so don't even imply it.

Nothing in any of my posts has to do with RL u brought that up here and in pm why idk all this could have been avoided if everything was respectful returned. I dont think thats much to ask for as u both where logged on today when I first asked. Thats why this is in the forums in the first place. Alls I did was ask for my stuff back and nothing is what I got and alot of disrespect. Also I apologized on more then 1 occasion on here that takes a big man to know when he's in the wrong and willing to admit it, which I have respectfully done. So when my stuff is returned that'll be the first step in the right direction that a man would make and decide is best course of action.

"Today Tokie said alot of rude comments to me so I asked for my steel bar ings+ food from Taini that I had gave her to mix for me about 1.5-2 months ago." *** The PM was about RL issues, and had / has nothing to do with the Game, Mutuals, Guild, or Allies...or the mixing Taini was doing for you. You took it from what I said to you out of RL situation in a PM, to taking it out on Taini and Poundin' You Guild in-game, and used RL issues to make your move in Eternal Lands against me. You are using your Guild for your own RL problems, not me. Therefor you are guilty of taking RL issues into the game...not me.

So apologize for your own dastardly deeds as you like. I've done nothing wrong in Eternal Lands Forums.

Emm, it seems that you two are back to the start.

Asgnny strongly suggested that you two limit further posts to discussion of a resolution of the issue at hand.

Starting another round about who brought in RL issues where first is not going to help with that, so please stop it now.

just give my stuff back thats the right thing to do. I man'd up for THE BAD LANGUAGE i said nothing else.

Edited by Norad