Eternal Lands Official Forums
Guest Aihsur

Don't want to be punished for "Multiplaying"

Guest Aihsur

Hello there,

I would just like to inform you that myself (Aihsur) and my best friend (goldenGpanda) play Eternal Lands all the time, Sometimes we are connected on the same network playing the game together (Although not actually trading and what not due to the fear that we might be banned for "Multiplaying") I was wondering if there is a way to prove that we are two different people just having fun, that way we can trade and and do other stuff together in the game. Take your time replying :) Love the game :D

-Aihsur

(I apologize if this creates any confusion, if so just please don't be afraid to ask me for further clarification)

Hi,

At the moment I can't get to the logs to check things out (see General chat) but I will do so when things settle down. I just wanted to let you know I do see your post and will get to it as soon as possible.

Guest Aihsur

It has been awhile since I have posted this, and yet I still have not gotten the issue resolved. Just hoping that someone is still able to help me. thanks!

-Aihsur

Hi,

At the moment I can't get to the logs to check things out (see General chat) but I will do so when things settle down. I just wanted to let you know I do see your post and will get to it as soon as possible.

Aislin was refering to the frequent ddos attacks the game was suffering from. I am sure she will get back to you as soon as she can.

2 people sometimes playing at the same location can't trade.

Ridiculousness :|

Yep on the surface, I'd agree with your statement.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.