Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
charlotte

No PP at OA

A few days ago, I leveled OA. I already had 1 PP I was saving to use 2 PP at one time, but I still only have 1 PP to use. I can email a screen shot that shows all of my #list_perks, stats and oa level to show.

I am pretty sure you may be in error. As it has been 10 years running, and not once has a bug reported like this been anything but operator error.

The best way to do this, is count up all the pick points you have spent, perks and hydro nexus and see if they match up. If you are absoultely sure you are missing 1 pick point, then send a forum message to Entropy. I would be very surprised that a bug like this came about after 10 years. However, nothing is impossible, just make certain the best you can before contacting Entropy

radu told me to post this here 2 days ago. It happened during the DoS attack. We've counted up the PP, and I am missing one, That is why I'm offering to email a screen shot of my #list_perks, stats, and nexus.

Since it happened during the DoS attack might it be a glitch in the client?

You got 2 PPs but can only see one.. Go talk to the Wraith and see what he says (iirc he always says something like "You got x PPs to spend what do you want to spend them on?").

Wraith gets his info from the server so he should say the correct amount of PPs in this case 2.

Just an idea and if Wraith only says 1 PP to spend instead of 2 You are screwed, if he says 2 You are all set to go! :) GL