Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
funfool

daritha 10 tit swords loop

I have forum account now and want to document this bug here,

I was given task to give daritha 10 titanium short swords for daily quest.

I give her the swords, she gives me points and some gc.

Next day I go back and ask if she needs help and say I will do it.

She then ask, Where are my 10 tit short I asked for?

I give her 10 more, get points and some gc.

Next day same thing, where are the 10 tit short I asked for? This went on for 4 days.

I had problem with forum account and could not post here, I can now. I reported to mods in pm about the problem and also chan 6.

Once radu found out, The broken loop was gone, and I got quest of 12 steel chains.

I wish this was end of story.

The next day, I get quest of 10 tit swords again, and again today ... (2 days in a row)

This time does not seem like bug, just got same quest 2 days in a row. Before she asked where the swords were she asked for, like I did not complete quest.

Now she just says normal, she wants swords for prizes in contest. I completed the mission the day before and is new mission. Although same mission as day before.

I just wanted to post here to give update on where I am with this bug, If got something else after the steel chains besides tit swords, would not bother to post here.

As is, I am on 60 swords in 7 days.

I will post tomorrow what she gives me, I hope is not swords. I am a new player and takes all my resources to get ing's for another guild member to help make them.

Takes all the fun out of game and makes boring. I can just quit doing daritha though.

Anyways is now documented on forums and I am not trying to cheat.

I got the 10 tit shorts yesterday, that went normally.

When I went to check later, I got that there were no new task for next few days.

Just now (4 game says after the tit shorts), I got a new task (leather pants).

So for me, no bug.

Just to add to this, I think I may have hit this bug recently too, although I'm pretty sure it wasn't on titanium swords, I've not had them in quite a while.

Daritha told me I'd not turned in the previous daily. I was pretty sure I had, but I just did it again anyway.

It only happened that once then worked fine the next day.

I dismissed it as old age and memory failure at the time, but looks like it could have been the same bug.

Sorry this is a bit vague, but it was probably a week or two back and I didn't really pay much attention to it.

Why it run in infinite cycle not on the tit chains though?

No one would report that :P

Anyway, got the same thing with leather boots today "Daritha told me I'd not turned in the previous daily. I was pretty sure I had, but I just did it again anyway."

I will see what will I get tomorrow.

Yesterday I got Steel Chains, turned them in for the experience. Today I go Back and She Didnt give me the option of Clicking Need help, Only option was I have your Stuff. Clicked that and she said Where are my steel chains. Turned them in again and got experience. Will try again tomorrow and post results.

I again removed a number of off-topic posts...

Could we please keep the bug threads restricted to discussions regarding the bug in question,

and not add noise in the form of meaningless posts or remarks about other quests?

Hunting bugs is difficult enough without having to wade to long threads with only 1 or 2 significant messages...

I have had 2 reports of daritha having issues. One was from a fellow guildie. Daritha wouldn't tell you what she wanted until he clicked got your stuff. He'd clicked need help, will do it, then it wouldn't tell you what she wanted.

I got another report from fantastika that they were having problems, but they didn't tell me what exactly.

Hello,

I thought it is ok now, but looks like this 'loop' works for me 2 times in a row for same item/quest. Let me try to explain, please comment if y'all encounter similiar problems.

Daritha asks twice in a row for same item (same quest). On second demand there is no information what she wants (after clicking “will do”), only option “Got your stuff”. After clicking it she says that she still waits for items (and provides info what she wants, always the same item as it was previous quest). I can give items normally and get exp. Next approach to Daritha is normal: Will do -> I need etc.

Example (will be the best way to show how it works, please note that it is not living example since I wasn’t keeping log about items which she asked for. However I am 100% sure that this worked with bellow scheme).

Monday: Daritha asks for 30 leather helms, normal dialog options. I give items and receive experience.

Tuesday: Daritha after “will do” option doesn’t provide any info about what she needs, in NPC dialog option “got your stuff” appears, after clicking it Daritha keeps asking for leather helms. I give items and receive experience.

Wednesday: Daritha asks for 12 iron shields, normal dialog options. I give items and receive experience.

Thursday: Daritha after “will do” option doesn’t provide any info about what she needs, in NPC dialog option “got your stuff” appears, after clicking it Daritha keeps asking for iron shields. I give items and receive experience.

and so on ….

If possible, please check logs of my last 10 Daritha quests, you will see that I am geting same item twice in row.

Devnul, please add you manu level to your post. I think this bug only happens for people under the new manu lvl 50 or higher quest.

Hello,

i forgot to make a screenshot,but i get exactly the same message as devnul does.

i had 3 titanium chains on tzu yesterday and i have them again today.

(manu 20)

Edited by Maddi

Hi,

I don't know if any correction was done, but today I should get 'loop item' but instead of it everything went as supose. Looks like Daritha quest is back to normal.

Edited by Devnul

My alt at manu level 24 had this problem for I think 2 days. It seems to not really be a "loop" in that it came unstuck by itself. It seems to me more likely a case where the new quest selected is defective and doesn't correctly set the new item required so the previously required item is still in place.

i didn't read much about that daritha problem yet .. but since the new update (08.01.14): "Fixed a rarely occuring bug that would sometimes give you the same Daritha mission more than once in a row."

i got the same quest like 14 of 15 days,, steel shields every day. each day and again in a row and it's getting annoying -

dunno if that could be a bug but maybe someone else got the same problem of doing the same quest again and again

btw: it's always the complete dialog but and she always talking to me her whole speech . is it just bad luck day after day?

Edit: Manufacture lvl 49

Edited by Cadoras

LVL 65 Manu,

Using Haidir Passes, recieved leather helm 4 times in a row. Can't imagine what the odds are of that happening but costly.

Had the same thing happen with Haidir months back, same quest 10 in a row, That time only reported it to a Mod.