Sign in to follow this  
cockycow

Clan members and pk

Is this idea  

1. 1. Is this idea

• not the correct solution?
    • bad?
    • good?

if you want to train with some one that you trust who do you go to? oh yeah a clan member!

Problem clan members cant attack eachother.

Suggestion clan members should be able to fight each other so they can gain experiance but they should not be able to kill one another (like they can fignt untill donw to 1 health or summit). It is just a suggestion.

Only in an Arena! On PK maps they should not be able to attack each other. That way you don't accidentally attack a Guildmate!

awesome idea cockycow... i think it would be perfect, cuz at teh moment there aren't very many advantages of being in a guild (in general)

ska.. the problem is that the required people are NEVER on when you want to train. thats the problem these guys talking about i think.

this is a good idea about training with a member of your guild as myself and cow wanna train together but we cant and leaving the guild wont help as aero is never on so there is no way to get back in and he and the other guild members are the only guys that i can really trust.so it should be implemented and the dont lose item things wouldnt really matter as your partner would pick them up and give them back to u anyway but i like the 1 hp thing as that would work.

ska.. the problem is that the required people are NEVER on when you want to train. thats the problem these guys talking about i think.

not in Wolf :twisted: and TM too because you always have mono... maybe the solution is give more trustful members 19 rank

yeah.. mono sleeps 3 hours though.

but this sint about wofl and tm.. its really an internal problem.. just get more people at a higher level. if they wont do that then join another guild.

brilliant idea about the guild houses but thats a prob for us at the TKoS as i dont think that we have one yet so thats difficult although i think we are saving up for 1.

ye that is a good idea about fighting in the guild houses, or there could be a place where you canonly pk your own clan members where everyone can go and train with people they trust with out fear of being killed by someone else and robbed!