i play with luzbell because i gave dragon_94 to a friend

you can check that IP addresses are different

i am other person

dragon_94 not is my

please

Guest LuzBell

nooo aislinn no please

i am diferent person

Speak with buxato and Guild Ozú!, speak with Lavp please I am not Dragon_94, he is other person.

i am Luzbell

i am from colombia, Dragon_94 is from other country

Guest LuzBell

i give dragon_94 to lavps nephew and the i created Luzbell,and never he played with Luzbell and me never played with dragon again

dragon_94 not use me characters is diferent person at me

i am other person dragon_94 is other persona is the nephew of lavp

please understood me please :(

What about all the other characters? Why would you give all those to lavp's nephew? You do realize he cheated with them all and got them all locked and they are not getting unlocked because they have been used by more than you too!

And why were you trying to log back into all those characters after you "gave" them to lavp's nephew? I don't see a gift, I see massive sharing.

Guest LuzBell

noo

Aislinn i dont use the chars of he

and he not use my chars

i dont use, i dont open dragon_94

i am play with luzbell unicmen unicmen is really please....believe me

I am other person, dragon is other person at me and he play with dragon and not use luzbell

i play with luzbell and never never open dragon is really believe me...please

beleave me please is really i dont use dragon_94 and never chars i am use luzbell unicment unicment----believe me please :( believe me

check IP please is diferent y IP and IP of dragon_94

Well no, because he got them all locked.

But you still tried to log in to them, many many times, up until last month. I see the logs.

Guest andiaos called

dragon_94 probably open other chars

i am not open other chars

see the IP please please :(

my pj is luzbell unicment really :(

Guest LuzBell

dragon_94 probably open other chars

i am not see the IP

is diferent luzbell at dragon_94 dragon_94 no is my

I'm just playing with Luzbell

Guest LuzBell

Please Aislinn

unban Luzbell

My unic pj is Luzbell no dragon_94

dragon_94 and other chars is the other person, not is my

My unic pj is Luzbell please believe me...Speak with Ozú!

Please Unban Luzbell Aislinn Please :cry:

I'm asking why did you keep trying to log into the other characters you "gave" him? Yerry, Honda, black_knight.

I am also asking why you keep giving him many characters.

I understand you are two different people. But there are still rules about sharing and trading and illegal multi.

Guest LuzBell

No Aislinn, i explain yes,

in the past dragon_94 was my, and yerry in the past was nephew of lavp....

i have honda and black_night yes! yes i trade between Honda dragon black_night is very bad, but I did not know...is very bad. and not returned to trade in my chars.

but i give dragon to nephew of lavp and never never use it again, dragon is of nephew not is my

and after a time i play again but EL is very good, i believe Luzbell, dragon never use luzbell, and never trade with honda and yerry and black_night the is very

responsible

And nephew of lavp never play with honda and black_night that is my Ip check he never play with honda only only with dragon_94 only check And i would like play, for to follow the rules always

Is the true,I just gave him a dragon_94 only is the true...i not trading and illegal multi.

Unban my Luzbell please :'(

PLease believe me... :'(

Guest LuzBell

yerry is nephew of lavp,

i was dragon_94 and honda and black_night but banned honda and black_night ok that was trade but luzbell never never trade with honda and black_night

the nephew of lavp is oficial owner of dragon_94 in this moment but he never play with honda and black_night they had my and this moment no is my is baned

but tuhe nephew never play with honda and black_night never those characters was my but in this moment no

i just play with luzbell no dragon_94

and dragon_94 nooo play with luzbell is veryy individual

is the true is the true aislinn check IP of Honda and black_night is diferent the yerry!

I did not and given more pj to nephew of lavp never never!

I love luzbell is my unic chars! is my pj

i love play with luzbell is the unic chars in this moment!

believe me :'( please unban luzbell please

the past would not necessarily affect that is new

please unbaned :'(

Aislinn tienen registros demonstrando que tu y sobrino usando con estos personajes de compartir y comercio ilegal. El registros tambien dicen que desde ese momento que regalaban dragon_94 pero aun asi inicia sesion el caracter. El IP dicen todos, tu y el sobrino si usaron los personajes.

Maybe somebody (DarkLordDiablo? ty, btw) can translate this and then translate an answer back because right now all I can make out is that Luzbell keeps saying he is not the nephew, which I understand. That, however, is not the problem. For the sake of this post, I will refer to Luzbell and Nephew, to try to keep things simple and clear.

1. Why would Luzbell give Nephew many characters: dragon_94, Honda, Yerry, black_night, bowser, and some others?

2. Nephew then proceeded to try to take all the storages from these characters and put them on one character.

3. Even after Luzbell "gave" Nephew these characters, Luzbell still tried to log on to them after Nephew got them locked. That does not indicate "gift" to me. Several possibilities come to mind, all of them breaking the rules.

4. These characters are considered shared. Both players still used them or attempted to log on to them.

5. Just because Luzbell did not try to log on to dragon_94, doesn't mean he did not try to log on to the rest of them.

6. Both Nephew and Luzbell broke rule 5 previously to this incident. That means neither is allowed alts, including "gifts", buying/selling, or sharing.

7. At this point, there is at least a one month lock for Luzbell, and Nephew is indefinite since he is a multiple repeat offender, has been warned even more times than he's been locked, and apparently doesn't care about the rules or what he is told.

Maybe somebody (DarkLordDiablo? ty, btw) can translate this and then translate an answer back because right now all I can make out is that Luzbell keeps saying he is not the nephew, which I understand. That, however, is not the problem. For the sake of this post, I will refer to Luzbell and Nephew, to try to keep things simple and clear.

1. Why would Luzbell give Nephew many characters: dragon_94, Honda, Yerry, black_night, bowser, and some others?

2. Nephew then proceeded to try to take all the storages from these characters and put them on one character.

3. Even after Luzbell "gave" Nephew these characters, Luzbell still tried to log on to them after Nephew got them locked. That does not indicate "gift" to me. Several possibilities come to mind, all of them breaking the rules.

4. These characters are considered shared. Both players still used them or attempted to log on to them.

5. Just because Luzbell did not try to log on to dragon_94, doesn't mean he did not try to log on to the rest of them.

6. Both Nephew and Luzbell broke rule 5 previously to this incident. That means neither is allowed alts, including "gifts", buying/selling, or sharing.

7. At this point, there is at least a one month lock for Luzbell, and Nephew is indefinite since he is a multiple repeat offender, has been warned even more times than he's been locked, and apparently doesn't care about the rules or what he is told.

Tal vez alguien (DarkLordDiablo? muchas gracias, por cierto) puede traducir esto y luego traducir una respuesta porque ahora lo puedo entender es que Luzbell sigue diciendo que el no es el sobrino, que entiendo. Eso, sin embargo, no es el problema. En aras de este post, se refieren a Luzbell y sobrino, trata de mantener las cosas simples y claras.

1. Por que Luzbell daria sobrino muchos personajes: dragon_94, Honda, Yerry, black_night, bowser, y algunos otros?

2. Sobrino procedio a tomar todo los almacenamientos de estos personajes y ponerlos en un caracter.

3. Incluso despues de Luzbell tiene sobrino estos caracteres, Luzbell todavia intentado conectarse a ellas despues de encerrarlos. Eso no indica regalo. Varias posibilidades vienen a la mente, todos ellos rompiendo las reglas.

4. Estos personajes son considerados compartido. Ambos jugadores todavia usaban o intentaron conectarse a ellos.

5. Porque Luzbell no intente iniciar sesion en dragon_94, no significa que el no intento iniciar sesion en resto de ellos.

6. Tanto sobrino y Luzbell infringio la regla #5 previamente a este incidente. Eso significa que tampoco esta permitido tener mas caracteres, incluyendo regalos, comprar o vender y compartir.

7. En este momento, hay al menos un mes de bloqueo para Luzbell y sobrino es indefinido ya que es un reincidente multiple, habia advertido incluso mas veces de las que ha sido bloqueado y al parecer no le importan las reglas o lo que dicen.

Guest Luzbell

No aislinn

I only regale dragon LAVP nephew just that .

deep , and the rest were mine , I broke a rule passed to make trade between all these characters if true.

but when I returned to the game with Luzbell the izo not any trade between my own alts is more I have to Luzbell only .

LAVP 's nephew never ever played with and I never Luzbell and played with dragon ( since it regale)

I promised to follow all the rules, yulin told me to follow the rules and play properly and that and been doing.

If true and tried to login again to honda and others but just curious if you after a while it unbaned just for that!

I currently only game with Luzbell is only with my alt .

I did not and paid a dragon !

And not entered Luzbell

Luzbell mine he has never entered the .

And see dragon_94 gave me some things but it was because I was selling , but we do not share anything we do not share our sto do not share is the truth .

He plays with dragon and I with Luzbell

Luzbell not a dragon gives him things !

And dragon gives nothing to luzbelll

Luzbell to following all the rules on trade between alts does the truth

dragon is a person I am another : ( it's true !

we are totally divided

please believe me is the true

please please unbaned my luzbell please :(

Guest LuzBell

but that was in the past

happened if I had not created luzbell

that the past

luzbell was not born yet

dragon no play with luzbell luzbell is my luzbell is only my not conbination with dragon to never alts

Guest LuzBell

Please unbaned my luzbell is my unic pj and i love play with he please he not bad he not bad please

unbaned please :(

Guest LuzBell

Check Ip, check trades

Luzbell not gives anything a dragon

Only trades i selling i buyin is normal!

buty i dont wise not trade with dragon_94

but dragon_94 dont open with luzbell

and luzbell not open with dragon_94

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this