Eternal Lands Official Forums
Guest WhiteRhino

bought shyhermit for a freind

Hmm ... no buying and selling was mentioned indeed. But if you buy a character, isn't that character considered an alt and therefor a violation of the no-alt restriction?

If they would use a linguist on that mail, I am positive they can trace it to WR aswell ;)

Yes if you are buying a new char on no alt restrictions it violates your restriction. I know a few accounts that were banned for this (e.g. Ambrose account). However, aislinn will usually work with you if you are nice, respectful, and explain yourself beforehand. Never been on restrictions so all 2nd hand knowledge :>.

Hmm ... no buying and selling was mentioned indeed. But if you buy a character, isn't that character considered an alt and therefor a violation of the no-alt restriction?

If they would use a linguist on that mail, I am positive they can trace it to WR aswell ;)

The emails might not mention character buying or selling, but the initial post most certainly did.

That WR from there started to involve a whole range of other issues (and dug himself an even deeper hole in the process) is his normal modus operandi,

but that does not remove the fact that he violated his restrictions, and got banned, by buying the shyhermit character.

From what I understood, those emails are related to something slightly more serious than violating restrictions (and a character ban) in an online game;

something that might possibly interest a state (or federal?) prosecutor, perhaps even on several counts...

Main question for me is: who has to lodge a complaint here: radu or shyhermit (or both?)

Edited by revi

I think either one of them could lodge a complaint. It would turn out to be different charges that he would have to face. Not to mention, isn't this at least the second time WR has scammed shyhermit? Something about a ice serp before or something like that. This latest attempt being the more serious putting him in the grips of a federal prosecution.

That is a very good point Paul, and one that I was going to mention to Radu. The fact that he targeted Shy earlier shows that he knew the man was an easy target for more mayhem.

I'm sure drug stores made a good deal out of painkillers for all the headaches people get from reading this.

I do have to say it's surprising what levels of "stupid" some people achieve in their lives. Should get this guy a nobel prize or something. x)

Guest WhiteRhino

These restrictions i should have never been on and now everyone can see that. No alts yes. Not no buying or selling though.

here one http://www.eternal-l...opic=57243&st=0

and many more in the ban sections from your post lol

that like what i think your doing trying cause headaches to the mods

2nd you were been told many time about the restrictions so here the restrictions were given to you almost a year ago

http://www.eternal-l...showtopic=57803

and what you didn't get is what you get for being a hard head. i do agree it says also to "no buying or selling"

so this my last post i'll shut up for now lol....

Dark i meant that that ban was undeserved. I wasn't on buying or selling restrictions to be banned. And no alts is easy to get away with simply do as i did, gave wr char away and then get attilathehun i no longer owned wr so there for attilathehun should've never been banned. And radu where does that impliment me? I see emails but, it doesn't mean that I did it at all. As many people in game that resent me they could've done all that just to see me banned

Guest cabman

From the Nebraska Criminal Code....

28-512. Theft by deception.

A person commits theft if he obtains property of another by deception. A person deceives if he intentionally:

(1) Creates or reinforces a false impression, including false impressions as to law, value, intention, or other state of mind; but deception as to a person's intention to perform a promise shall not be inferred from the fact alone that he did not subsequently perform the promise; or

(2) Prevents another from acquiring information which would affect his judgment of a transaction; or

(3) Fails to correct a false impression which the deceiver previously created or reinforced, or which the deceiver knows to be influencing another to whom he stands in a fiduciary or confidential relationship; or

(4) Uses a credit card, charge plate, or any other instrument which purports to evidence an undertaking to pay for property or services delivered or rendered to or upon the order of a designated person or bearer (a) where such instrument has been stolen, forged, revoked, or canceled, or where for any other reason its use by the actor is unauthorized, or ( B) where the actor does not have the intention and ability to meet all obligations to the issuer arising out of his use of the instrument.

The word deceive does not include falsity as to matters having no pecuniary significance, or statements unlikely to deceive ordinary persons in the group addressed.

28-638. Criminal impersonation; penalty; restitution.

(1) A person commits the crime of criminal impersonation if he or she:

(a) Pretends to be a representative of some person or organization and does an act in his or her fictitious capacity with the intent to gain a pecuniary benefit for himself, herself, or another and to deceive or harm another;

( B) Carries on any profession, business, or any other occupation without a license, certificate, or other authorization required by law;

© Knowingly provides false personal identifying information or a false personal identification document to a court or a law enforcement officer; or

(d) Knowingly provides false personal identifying information or a false personal identification document to an employer for the purpose of obtaining employment.

(2)(a) Criminal impersonation, as described in subdivisions (1)(a) and (1)( B) of this section, is a Class III felony if the credit, money, goods, services, or other thing of value that was gained or was attempted to be gained was one thousand five hundred dollars or more. Any second or subsequent conviction under this subdivision is a Class II felony.

( B) Criminal impersonation, as described in subdivisions (1)(a) and (1)( B) of this section, is a Class IV felony if the credit, money, goods, services, or other thing of value that was gained or was attempted to be gained was five hundred dollars or more but less than one thousand five hundred dollars. Any second or subsequent conviction under this subdivision is a Class III felony.

© Criminal impersonation, as described in subdivisions (1)(a) and (1)( B) of this section, is a Class I misdemeanor if the credit, money, goods, services, or other thing of value that was gained or was attempted to be gained was two hundred dollars or more but less than five hundred dollars. Any second or subsequent conviction under this subdivision is a Class IV felony.

(d) Criminal impersonation, as described in subdivisions (1)(a) and (1)( B) of this section, is a Class II misdemeanor if no credit, money, goods, services, or other thing of value was gained or was attempted to be gained, or if the credit, money, goods, services, or other thing of value that was gained or was attempted to be gained was less than two hundred dollars. Any second conviction under this subdivision is a Class I misdemeanor, and any third or subsequent conviction under this subdivision is a Class IV felony.

(e) Criminal impersonation, as described in subdivision (1)© of this section, is a Class IV felony. Any second conviction under this subdivision is a Class III felony, and any third or subsequent conviction under this subdivision is a Class II felony.

(f) Criminal impersonation, as described in subdivision (1)(d) of this section, is a Class II misdemeanor. Any second or subsequent conviction under this subdivision is a Class I misdemeanor.

(g) A person found guilty of violating this section may, in addition to the penalties under this subsection, be ordered to make restitution pursuant to sections 29-2280 to 29-2289.

He's no lawyer...He read the Law Library Book in the Valentine Jail Library and now thinks He can outsmart the World.

WhiteRhino ain't nuthin' but a Cell-Gangster and wouldn't bust a grape if His last name was Welch's...

This violated Johnathan Griffard's / WhiteRhino's P-R Bond, and He's on His way back to do REAL time for His crime soon enough, so don't let Him get under your skin. The Judge will bend Him over soon enough... :sneaky: ...after that, it will be Bubba's turn !

Predicts an increase in a certain costume for this years Halloween…

We now have to wait for the lawyer to popup.

You know : a sharp and goodlooking figure so you immediatly know you cant trust him. Accompanied by his assistent: Mr. DonkeyDork, Miss I-AM-Indoubt and Mr no-consience-Just gimme-the money

Then we can see how miss I-AM-Indoubt keeps looking puzzled "he what? i did not learn that in lawschool, is that legal"

..... Dont miss the next episode ...........

First, to give everyone something to talk about, I do talk to WR and we are NOT "together". We aren't even friends on FB, so everyone can eat their opinions, as they do not support, nor hinder, the truth. Irrelevant, but necessary. Secondly, I believe WhiteRhino deserves every ounce of karma he gets. If the emails are true, it's plain sickening. Seems to me that laws have been broken and I would never condone that behavior, whether I was "with" or "away" from him. I will say I was told of these paypal transactions. Shyhermit supposedly paid him to "run around" in game for him (buying/selling via tradebots). He mentioned something about buying a character and a bot but I pretty much don't pay attention anymore... if that says anything. This whole thing is just... plain... sickening. Anyway, guess we will see when the truth does come out.

Guest WhiteRhino

Whatever you people can think what you want, seems funny it has nothing to do with any of you. So funny to read your assumptions though. Especially since I've been communicating with Mr Rear's sister that i know that thier was no money sent. He lost no money to the email you provided radu.

Guest WhiteRhino

And told you so. I was talking aboutbuying shyhermit and shyman for about a week now. I sent him money why would i not just refund it and still comeout ahead. What isbeing said is too much effort and time. I am impatient i wouldn't use that long of a process. Also i don't have the patience to communicate and explain the process the 2000+x needed with him.

First, to give everyone something to talk about, I do talk to WR and we are NOT "together". We aren't even friends on FB, so everyone can eat their opinions, as they do not support, nor hinder, the truth. Irrelevant, but necessary. Secondly, I believe WhiteRhino deserves every ounce of karma he gets. If the emails are true, it's plain sickening. Seems to me that laws have been broken and I would never condone that behavior, whether I was "with" or "away" from him. I will say I was told of these paypal transactions. Shyhermit supposedly paid him to "run around" in game for him (buying/selling via tradebots). He mentioned something about buying a character and a bot but I pretty much don't pay attention anymore... if that says anything. This whole thing is just... plain... sickening. Anyway, guess we will see when the truth does come out.

*** He's sleeping in the same bed that you are, you're carrying His kid...so what that you don't have Him on your friends list on Facebook...you're still with Him anyways, so what you say here don't mean anything. You're still with Him IrL and that's all that matters, besides the fact that He's bringing the cops to Kevin and Allisha's House,( where you all are staying ) in Valentine...until the Land lord tosses everyones @$$ out because of Him. Then it's back to Mommy n Daddy's .

And told you so. I was talking aboutbuying shyhermit and shyman for about a week now. I sent him money why would i not just refund it and still comeout ahead. What isbeing said is too much effort and time. I am impatient i wouldn't use that long of a process. Also i don't have the patience to communicate and explain the process the 2000+x needed with him.

Thieves are always patient.... And this behaviour certainly points to your being patient, having waited months since you scammed syhermit in-game. Now you tried to scam him in real life. Luckily we have laws against that. Seems that when you started thinking real life was a game and began to behave the same way do on the internet was when your world fell apart. Hope you get raped repeatedly by the biggest, blackest, HIV/gonorrhoea/anal warts infected asshole in prison. You are a dirt bag Jonathan.

Thieves are always patient.... And this behaviour certainly points to your being patient, having waited months since you scammed syhermit in-game. Now you tried to scam him in real life. Luckily we have laws against that. Seems that when you started thinking real life was a game and began to behave the same way do on the internet was when your world fell apart. Hope you get raped repeatedly by the biggest, blackest, HIV/gonorrhoea/anal warts infected asshole in prison. You are a dirt bag Jonathan.

*** CabMan, I couldn't have said it better ! ...and, I'll send Bubba's account enough via Pay-Pal to get a carton for taking care of Him without the common courtesy of grease OR a reach-around ;D

Guest whiterhino

Tokie the police are not comming, stop trying to cause drama. No money was recieved from joshua by a fake person, ask his sister for proof. Stay out of other people's business. Nothing that goes on is, or ever will be "your" business with us. Cabman you're an idiot not a bigger idiot than Thomas but, still an idiot.

Guest whiterhino

Tokie who fed you this information? ? As purple stated me and her are not together, yes she is pregnant with my child and yes we talk. But we are not together as a couple.

Whatever you people can think what you want, seems funny it has nothing to do with any of you. So funny to read your assumptions though. Especially since I've been communicating with Mr Rear's sister that i know that thier was no money sent. He lost no money to the email you provided radu.

So people are allowed to use fake identity, try to steal money and do other shit if they don't success? For fuck's sake, in what world are you living? It's still a crime even trying (at least in my country), doesn't matter if the money was sent or not. Even if you don't get sentenced by the law, do you really think radu is willing to let you in game after that shit? And then you are ranting how low IQ everyone else has because they participate in your things... This is just unbelievable stupidity by you.

Edited by Miiks

Guest whiterhino

Are you stupid, there wasn't an attempt (from me). N the ice serp deal, i bought it for 410k gc + an os then sold it back for 450kgc because it was worthless. I never scammed shyhermit at all.

Guest whiterhino
And then you are ranting how low IQ everyone else has because they participate in your things... This is just unbelievable stupidity by you

I think you forget I have an IQ over 300 so I am really not trying to insult anyone by saying they have lower IQ. How else did you think I was selected by NASA to fly the space shuttle ? I would send you copy of my paypal account showing how much it cost to buy a space helmet on ebay but i'm currently working undercover for the FBI as toon trafficker and our government issue phones won't run photoshop.

Now my covers been blown it means years of work are down the drain. Still, at least you all now know the truth.

Guest Olenthesharpdressedlawyer

you will need alot more then fifteen hundred dollars to hire a well dressed lawyer, and is this a bad time to ask to unban my forum account ?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.