Eternal Lands Official Forums
Guest WhiteRhino

bought shyhermit for a freind

Guest WhiteRhino

And so you seen that i sent him a 200$ payment and you're still trying to say i did something wrong?

Guest WhiteRhino

Ahah his sister emailed me u dunce he didn't even have money to send don't believe me want a fwd?stop telling lies.

Guest KonvicT

Eternal Lands will NOT be held responsible for any scams which happen during these trades. You do this at your own risk.

Also note this applies to any rl $$$ transaction such as buying or selling gc for $$$.

Also note that as new game features or iss

Fyi im going to consult a lawyer and see if i can get pennance from eternal lands for sometype of unlawful treatment hope i get the game shut down.

Guest DrtyDeviL

For? I was banned for the vwry thing eternal lands is so called not responsible for. Im sure my attorney is going to agree. See you in a claims court.

Guest WhiteRhino

No i payed cash n got scammed and rl transaction is what got me banned. Sortof illigal by your rules. Anyways lock topic you're going to hear about it soon.

In a case like this detectives would be the ones investigating. Finding out the validity of the emails spoken of wouldn't be difficult at all. A simple trip from a detective to the home of a victim and then viewing the email in question. If what's going on is fact there are some serious felonies involved here. More than a couple. Fraud, identity theft, felony theft and money laundering. If this is true, all the stink you are making here is only hurting you even more. Are a couple characters and a bot really worth 10+ years in prison?

EDIT: Maybe you should let him back with a name change to "Habitual"

Edited by PaulB

Guest WhiteRhino

Can't steal thru PayPal the money is sent willingly.fraud involves stealing ssi numbers etc same with identity theft. It involves an actual theft of your identity. Read up on it and per his sister he didn't even have money to send. So I'm gna go to my lawyer and straighten all of this out, radu hope you will agree to a video chat

If what's being said is true, you told someone you were radu and convinced them somehow to send you $500. Then to top it off, if it was shyhermit who has a disability it adds to the crime. I don't know where you are getting your information about fraud and identity theft but I am very sure that it includes many more ways to commit it then you can even imagine. I'm not saying you're guilty but I highly doubt this many people conspired against you as a whole to make up this whole mess. But that would be up to a jury of your peers to decide. It also isn't easy to hide your internet fingerprint as you may be thinking. It would be very easy for detectives to discover every move you have made via the internet.

For your benefit I would suggest you stop posting all your nonsense here and embrace your right to remain silent because by the looks of this thread and with each nonsensical post of yours, you're digging yourself a grave and your internet shovel is getting bigger by the second.

EDIT: typo

Edited by PaulB

Guest KonvicT

No, i plan on getting this investigated. Because i never pretended to be radu. And aislinn do me a favor n copy and paste where in that bans thread i agreed to restrictions please. As i only see radu saying "just send the payment". These restrictions i should have never been on and now everyone can see that. No alts yes. Not no buying or selling though. And as radu requested for my unbann and release for restrictions / all characters returned to me to provide proof that i payed shyhermit, i did but i am still banned. I do not think that radu is an idiot, i just believe he is misinformed. So I'm requesting a video chat when he will be available with my lawyer and myself to return back to full stature in the game.

This whole story just cheered me up! And the best part (qoute of the month, or even year) is:

Fyi im going to consult a lawyer and see if i can get pennance from eternal lands for sometype of unlawful treatment hope i get the game shut down.

LMAO!

These restrictions i should have never been on and now everyone can see that. No alts yes. Not no buying or selling though.

here one http://www.eternal-l...opic=57243&st=0

and many more in the ban sections from your post lol

that like what i think your doing trying cause headaches to the mods

2nd you were been told many time about the restrictions so here the restrictions were given to you almost a year ago

http://www.eternal-l...showtopic=57803

and what you didn't get is what you get for being a hard head. i do agree it says also to "no buying or selling"

so this my last post i'll shut up for now lol....

Edited by DarkLordDiablo

How many days left till 22 november? The right to remain silent is granted to you by your contry's constitution. So you might consider to shut the hell up and act like a man, take responsibility for what you have done.

Here are some very interesting e-mails:

Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2013 14:14:14 -0700

Subject: Re: RE: Eternal Lands Upgrade

To: shyhermit@hotmail.com

Yes, i need you to send it to a different paypal address, my cousins. He sent a bill, as soon as you pay that i am going to refund the money that you sent to me and after they clear the payment i will start your upgrade :)

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

To: Radu Privantiu <raduprivantiu@yahoo.com>;

Subject: RE: Eternal Lands Upgrade

Sent: Tue, Oct 15, 2013 9:09:05 PM

hello radu shyhermit password is redacted shyman is redacted I don't know whats going on with the $500 but I sent it too you, something about an updateand Ill be 130/30 A/D and 80 magic, sounds cool :-)

Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2013 19:41:31 -0700

Subject: Re: Eternal Lands Upgrade

To: shyhermit@hotmail.com

Shyhermit my cousin sent you a request for money just now pay him and i will refund the money you sent to me.this is for the upgrade services you agreed to in my game. Eternal lands. Sincerely Radu.

To: Radu Privantiu <raduprivantiu@yahoo.com>;

Subject: Re: Eternal Lands Upgrade

Sent: Tue, Oct 15, 2013 1:36:32 AM

Hello Radu I paid that $500 USD but if you could use shyhermit@hotmail.com that would be much better as this was a back up email. Ill check for you in game :-)

On Sun, Oct 13, 2013 at 10:01 AM, Radu Privantiu <raduprivantiu@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hello shyhermit,it is time to begin your
confirm your identity i will need you to confirm your password by simply replying to this email.if you are the owner of shyhermit i need you to confirm your password so that you may receive the upgrade you recently paid for.also if you own any bots i will need thier password and names to as they are linked to the character and i will have to update them too.reply via email fast the program takes 2 days the longer you wait the longer you have to wait to be 130/130 attack and defense and 80 magic!
:)

Hmm ... no buying and selling was mentioned indeed. But if you buy a character, isn't that character considered an alt and therefor a violation of the no-alt restriction?

If they would use a linguist on that mail, I am positive they can trace it to WR aswell ;)

Well WR, looks like your cell mates are gonna get their 'bitch' back, just hold on tight to the soap in the showers :w00t:

I hope you get everything you deserve.. bloody despise thieves, you low life.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.