Eternal Lands Official Forums
Guest WhiteRhino

bought shyhermit for a freind

If eternal lands wishes to remove my restrictions and return konvict1 and whiterhino to me i will call it even though and give shyhermit shyman and shyhermit back,i see that as a semi fair trade.

As I see it you have NONE of the chars, Just last night you called me a scammer and now you have confirmed to EL who is the scammer..... I am LOL'ing though

Hmm, I was just sent a text message to "look at forums" and sorry I did. To be clear, I received a $20 payment via paypal and was told "didn't know what to do with the extra." I have/had no idea where it indirectly came from (direct source stated above) and frankly I never asked. Please do not assume I am WhiteRhino or the other way around. I am a separate person and I stay out of his business, though I am not surprised that there is, yet again, controversy as far as he is concerned. All I can do is shake my head anymore.

Guest WhiteRhino

Yea well mr miles didn't post the truth, he never does and purplehaze can vouch im sure about him trying to shit me via PayPal.

I don't tell the truth? I'm not going sit here and argue with you anymore - I could honestly have a better conversation with the brick wall outside of my house. You're a loser. Period. You know exactly what you did, and little boys don't admit what they did wrong without trying to blame someone else. Try being a man for once in your life. If you needed 80 dollars that damn bad, all you had to do was ask. It's called having true friends something that you obviously have never witnessed having.

Edited by MilesBreezy

Yo, seriously though you're funny as hell. Because now that your dumb ass has the "spotlight" on you and now that everybody knows what type of person you are, you want to try to make me out as a scammer. Explain how the hell I tried to scam you, Im excited to hear how much sense this makes. Better yet, post chat logs. No excuses..

Ohh wait, I scammed you right? So what did I get in return?

Bullshit? Too bad there's no use for that in EL

Edited by MilesBreezy

Eeh? Should it not have been described better in my restrictions thread, it is not my fault that the description was better. Anyways i am allowed to own a bot as it is not an alt or considered a character. I only logged onto a bot check the ip address and i bought it as i shown.

Wrong. Anyone on restrictions must get permission to have a bot. That is the least of your troubles right now anyway.

Hmm, I was just sent a text message to "look at forums" and sorry I did. To be clear, I received a $20 payment via paypal and was told "didn't know what to do with the extra." I have/had no idea where it indirectly came from (direct source stated above) and frankly I never asked. Please do not assume I am WhiteRhino or the other way around. I am a separate person and I stay out of his business, though I am not surprised that there is, yet again, controversy as far as he is concerned. All I can do is shake my head anymore.

How can you be with this little slime of an idiot of a person? He lies to you already. Hope he never feels like he has cause to lie about bigger things than scammed paypal money. If money in your wallet goes missing... well, he'll just have some incoherent story about sumo ninjas that he can't provide proof for.

Guest WhiteRhino

I have no worries aislinn, miles you bought an account and ripped the money back through a refund on PayPal luckily i won. Nova do you believe everything you hear? I notice shyhermit has not commented omce because he knows he sold his shit.

Guest WhiteRhino

Aislinn pull that shit over someone else remember i owned collardhills on restrictions and it wasn't an issue. Funny how people forget. Also i remember you telling a few lies on me aislinn but you can't get introuble for lieing, i just didn't think you should be able to bann too. Also never once have i attempted to sccam radu, i didn't give a program for free before, but there has never been an oppertunity for scam. So if you do not know what you speak of, don't speak. Kk?

Guest WhiteRhino

Aislinn pull that shit over someone else remember i owned collardhills on restrictions and it wasn't an issue. Funny how people forget. Also i remember you telling a few lies on me aislinn but you can't get introuble for lieing, i just didn't think you should be able to bann too. Also never once have i attempted to sccam radu, i didn't give a program for free before, but there has never been an oppertunity for scam. So if you do not know what you speak of, don't speak. Kk?

For the record, I am not "with" that "slime of a person". I have not been on EL to read the rumors and know what I have been doing. To be frank, only I know the truth as far as my life goes and vice-versa with WhiteRhino and his. Some of us make an honest living and lead honest lives. I have been banned on EL bots due to "guilt by association" and I still play, when I can, in stride. I have no use for the immature drama or crime especially. I have never once scammed or made the attempt. I just don't cry over BS.

Guest WhiteRhino

Also aislinn i think it is time for "you" to be honestmy last bann was based on a lie from you i was never on restrictions of buying and selling characters, and shouldn't've even been banned. You just wanted to cause bs. I think if you'd have told me that I'd not have done it. And ph there is no "crime" involved i filed for a dispute on PayPal though and hopefully get my 70$ back from the bot that i bought, and as i stated if you want me out the game remove my restrictions give wr back an ill sell him and be content if not there are many chars for sale many names available, and many many ipaddresses. You say you don't feel like moderateing me, and i have screenies for proof. You said that months ago via pm.

If it wasn't against forum rules, I would simply post a "LOL". Your reading comprehension has not improved as quickly as "your" typing skills, I see.

Just a quote from a post by Entropy here:

Posted 13 November 2012 - 07:03 PM

Here is a list with all the players that are on restrictions, starting from today (13th November 2012). Previously players on 'probation' are not listed here, but their limitations are still present.

WhiteRhino Attilathehun - Previously Konvict1, WhiteRhino and others. Not allowed any alts, sharing, buying or selling chars, scamming, name changes. He can only use Attilathehun.

Update: Feb. 11, 2013: Name changed from Attilathehun to WhiteRhino per Aislinn/radu. Easier name to know who it is.

note the 'posted' date...

Guest WhiteRhino

I bought a bot,i did not touch the character i gave it away to avoid this ban. I owned collardhills before my last ban, and therefore i don't see my rights to own a bot in question. How is it every time i wind up banned is it always something else even after the original issue has been solved?

I bought a bot,i did not touch the character i gave it away to avoid this ban. I owned collardhills before my last ban, and therefore i don't see my rights to own a bot in question. How is it every time i wind up banned is it always something else even after the original issue has been solved?

In order to buy a bot from another player, you are buying a character. A bot is a character that is also given special permissions and restrictions by Radu to be allowed in game. Also, I would think that buying a character for someone else also falls under now buying or selling of characters.

Why should aislinn, radu or any other mod have to waste their time babysitting you? You bring alot more trouble than good to EL . There comes a time you're not worth their time. Im sure that time came long ago. They gave you many chances right now im sure everyone wishes they hadn't. You say youre sorry then call them liars and shit. Im pretty sure almost 100% of the EL community is im total support of both Radu and Aislinn on your case.

http://s1049.photobu...tml?sort=3&o=11

This is aislinn refusing to give me my forums account back. Her words are not wanting to moderate me. Her job.

My "job" is to moderate, not babysit. You have been moderated so many times it makes my head hurt just to see your name show up. I've done my "job" on you. After you choose not to listen to me multiple times, I am not obligated to waste more of my time babysitting you anymore.

Guest WhiteRhino

Well learner, if i would've known that it is considered buying a character then I'd not have done it. It's just i was allowed to purchase collardhills before "under these restrictions i was failed to be informed about 2 years ago and had no mod issues" that should be a note that aislinn made up those restrictions on me. And learner, if me paying for someone else online a character is violations(even though i did not dare touch that character) then i can do no more than apologize as these areas are more grey and are not fully defined in my restrictions thread. The not refining those lines in the thread should not effect me and what has happened. That would be like the government mistyping a law, and then punnishing people for something totally different. I think this whole thing is boiling down to alot of miscommunication. I showed i have payed for the bot and may i please be allowed it and whiterhino back, he can have shyhermit as i can get the password. Also can i please have my forums account back. At least until this issue is resolved.

Guest WhiteRhino

Moderation is not babysitting, your words aislinn was moderate. Don't make excuses now please. And cherut your opinions are not even worth a fraction of a cents to me, so save your air.

Just wait for me to get the chat logs, where you told him that you are my cousin, made a fake pay pal account in my name, stole 500 bucks from him, and tried to launder the money through other players. I am so going to call your local police station, maybe they will add some extra to your break and entry felony :)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.