Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest WhiteRhino

bought shyhermit for a freind

Guest WhiteRhino

Ok i have the PayPal id # i sent a payment to shyhermit47@gmail.com for his bot n character 70$ bought not for me but for a kid named jacob. That is allowed to buy and sell characters but the kid received a message from radu threatening to call the cops and calling him a piece of shit. Wtf is the problem shyhermit sold his character and his bot not myfault hes a tard and can't remember doing it. And wth is up with my account?? It says wrong user/pass when i try to logg on to confront the issue at hand. Radu my email is liljokag@gmail.com id like to know wth is going on

What the hell is going on is that you deserved exactly what happened to you. You know that debit card you used to try to "purchase" shyhermit. Well, uhm that's the same exact card that I gave you the information to you for exchange for your character and you withdrew the money and left me with nothing. It's my fault, that much I do admit, but there's a difference between being a scammer and a criminal. And I think ShyHermit knows exactly what he's talking about it's just that you are trying to use his disability against him.

Guest WhiteRhino

Haha only 20 cents came off that card, so please explain how on earth your card can pay 50$ to my phone 20-40$ to someone else and 70$ to pay for shyhermit when it was only loaded with 80$ as you said so your self.my suggestions is to stop talking you make your self look extremely stupid.