Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest WhiteRhino

Forum account

Guest WhiteRhino

Hi. I am starting this topic to request to have my forum account DrtyDeviL unlocked. I realize the facts that caused it to be locked and i understand that i was the one who asked for it to happen. I am sorry to the people i targeted during my last ban, and for the spam i made here on forums. I cannot change the past but, i can however apologize for it. I also want to request to be released from my no alts restrictions. There hasn't been controversy over multi since 2008-2009 and it was a 1 time thing. I want to start a mixing/harvesting alt as it is practically the only thing i have not done in this game. But in the process i do not want to lose whiterhino. I am not requesting to buy or sell characters but rather to be allowed to build it from scratch as i have sone many times with fighter builds. I can not do this with my whiterhino character without a reset and losing the ability to pk,instance,and invance. I realize what I'm asking is alot and i hope that the moderator team will consider it even though I've caused a bit of chaos since my first ban on drtydevil.

Sincerely, WhiteRhino.

Guest WhiteRhino

I posted this from my phone. I tried messaging you in game but, I never received a reply. So thinking I might have been on ignores I posted as a guest.....I'm at the local library now. I really am sorry about all of that mess that I caused, and I really will keep to the rules. Also not alts, alt just 1 character I'd even settle for the old Konvict1 character that is locked due to trading for the Tokie character a while ago. I play on the android client so I do not think I can create a character, but I would try( if I'm allowed).I promise to stick to my old names, even though I do not wish to be associated with the Drty's anymore. :)

So you expect me to believe you found a dictionary, the shift key, and the punctuation keys?

As I have already told you and the rest of your family, I will not "help" anymore with character swaps, unlocks, locks by request, password retrieval, or anything else you can think of and then some. I am tired of being lied to and taken advantage of, and you all are on your own. The only thing I am inclined to want to do is ban any IP any of you show up on anymore. The headaches, trouble, and wasted time far outweigh any benefit of any of you showing up here to play. I suggest you be happy you are able to still show up and don't do anything to draw my attention to you.

Guest WhiteRhino

I will not screw it up again aislinn. I my self do not even want anything to do with the drty's. I will be respectful please allow me the chance, if I screw up even on forums or on my request I'll gladly succumber to a deletion of all my accounts(the alt and whiterhino and forums and never bother EL again). And yes I found some manners lol.

Guest WhiteRhino

Also, I hope that only my word can be taken for my account, the drty's do not have any say so nor do I even live around them, or even want to be in 100 miles of them.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this